RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ya'll ask for it so you cant complain. Of course its glitchy. Its not the public release. Its a release for the dev's patreon game testers. Should have waited.
You realize "Waiting" means waiting for around 2+ years right?

Reactions: brownman

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
What can I do in the new version? It immediately tells me end of current beta after talking to the old man again?

DominikX1

Jun 6, 2018
I have questions :)
1: Is there a possibility of romance with one woman.
2: Can you romance without obstacles eg: some ntr or something similar. Just mc v xx
3: Is there a lot of cg (100? 200?)
4: Is there a lot of sex scenes.
5: How long does the game take?

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
I have questions :)
1: Is there a possibility of romance with one woman.
2: Can you romance without obstacles eg: some ntr or something similar. Just mc v xx
3: Is there a lot of cg (100? 200?)
4: Is there a lot of sex scenes.
5: How long does the game take?
1. Yes
2. Actually I don't remember
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. took me 11 hours to beat it and that was with sge. If you play a clean run no sge it will probably take you a long time
to finish it.

p.s- sge= save game editor

Reactions: DominikX1

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Hey.. Do all 'Legend of Queen Opala' games have male MC? It looks good but it's kind of games I prefer female protagonist.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hey.. Do all 'Legend of Queen Opala' games have male MC? It looks good but it's kind of games I prefer female protagonist.
Kind of, the protagonists are male, but the women are the real stars, in fact it's a common complaint how little action the Mc's get in comparison to the girls.

Reactions: kshyk

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So... what's up with the mirrors? Download literally taking some hour from each of them.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth etc., but any reason for the change from Mega?

EDIT: Ooook, the one from Filesupload took some ~20 minutes... the rest is clogged completely though.

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
Any ideas why I get a blackscreen when I enter homestead to visit Cecily? Or solutions?
Thx in advance ;)

Unicre

Sep 26, 2017
Any ideas why I get a blackscreen when I enter homestead to visit Cecily? Or solutions?
Thx in advance ;)
Only solution I found was to use your orb of restoration, there's now a required quest at the start of the game to go to the homestead and it seems to not load the map unless you've completed it.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes