Wol

Aug 30, 2016
It seems no one gave $10 for access to the beta.
Either we're all dirt poor or everyone thinks it's too expensive.
Probably the latter
It's probably due to Gabe erratic schedule, since they don't update every month most potential donors on this site subscribe the month after an update, for the potential 2 for 1 update.

Reactions: fredoo04

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a couple of questions:
1) is the 2.14 really out or is this just roumors?
2) if it is out, why is it not out for the general public?
3) If someone where to give Gabrielle $10 they could get 2.14?
4)If someone with 2.14 were to upload it for/to the general public would they be banned/kicked out from future updates?
5) how offten does Gaberielle update the game?
6) 2.14 is just abou the camp? no story advancement? no new items in current cities? B/C according to the game, there is still alot of things I/we need to do in them.

More questions might follow.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@ben7513
1. It is in fact out.
2. Only the $10 tier+ gets access to the betas, which will be how it is till the game is done, at which point it will be free.
3. Yes
4. I know of some Devs who go out of their was to ban Patrons who leak builds, but thats pretty rare and I'm not sure if Gabe does it.
5. Usually monthly/Bi-monthly
6. I guess we'll have to wait till the builds uploaded here.

• Angry
Reactions: Dibzup

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I like this game and the 2 previous Opala games and would not mind (too much) donating, but I would only be willong to spend ( at the most) $60 for the FULL, COMPLETE Gold Edition game. If I donate $10 per month and it takes another year to get completed that would be $120 and that (to me) is too much to pay for a game, even a game this great. And I do think these Queen Opala games are great to play with a good replay value.

basedslendy

Jul 31, 2017
Don't get hype for 2.14. A friend told me there's nothing new in it (story wise) just let's you place strip dice with mhutiki and Gabrielle

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Ok i am just saying i read the post in my email and don't qout me on this and hope i read it wrong but it said the new beta was bug fixes. Like i said hope i read it wrong. But if not every game has it's problems that need fixed. I will still wait for the game. Yes you can call me a dum ass but hay i know i am and a lot more lol.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2 years...Seriously?! Dang it.

Uhm, where did you hear or find out about this completion time?
It's been in development now around 2 years and something on her blog mentioned it being around half way there so another 2 years or so, could be longer.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Here's the link for 2.14. Don't worry, it's clean.
!hUEQzKbJ!d5YztIrARZyS5nAySMjkqK30tzp-c9XLWF9mWvXqj4Q

Don't expect too much. Nothing in terms of story, so no scenes. All I managed to find was a few new artstyles for Gabriel's tavern wench challenge, Phara exposing herself and that little strip "game". And I use the word "game" lightly, since there's nothing you actually do. All you do is start and watch the dice roll. Currently only Gabriele, Bal'Rana and Mhu'Tiki are available.
The problem with these betas is that the amount of new content varies wildly. Sometimes you get a whole new segment of the story, other times it's just a few new areas and maybe one new scene.

I suspect that the problem comes down to this: The meat of the game are the sex scenes between the characters, but those are usually tied to the story. But the story is still unfinished, so they're not implemented yet. And they can't be fully implemented until the art exists. Which Swegabe doesn't make herself (?), but commissions from other artists. And they can take their time, especially when they're working through their commissions and Swegabe's isn't first in line.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hmm its been almost 4 months without any real story progress or even updated art for the international version. This update was super disappointing.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes