allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
Cant download it, JhOon could u tell me how is it possible then? How can I view the scenes with text without playing the whole game and discovering them by myself

Jan 2, 2018
This project will never end at such a pace... our grandchildren will wait for the end ^_^
The game is not the same level, wander for hours for the sake of one scene ... :noexpression:
Yes, there is a plot, but I would like more. Considering how many games were released during this time and there is much more content there.
here
Download of all decripter via drive google.
I was gone for an hour and missed my chance?!?!

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Years??? I would think playing Origins (a new game not new game+) would only take a month. I can do new game+ in 2 days if U skip all the text dialog.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The update will get here just have to wait a little longer. Then wait for a frigen big down load lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
True it was out faster then i thought it would be. Can't wait for the hole game to be done but that will need time. Because you rush a game tou almost have a 50/50 chance of getting a shitty finish

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
According to Google it is now 3:10am in Sweeden. I am prerty sure that is where Gabelle is from. So it is now monday. But I agree with Zarqupang, just gotta wait it out. I've waited months for this, whats acouple more minutes/hours. Queen Opala games are really great and worth the wait.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
According to Google it is now 3:10am in Sweeden. I am prerty sure that is where Gabelle is from. So it is now monday. But I agree with Zarqupang, just gotta wait it out. I've waited months for this, whats acouple more minutes/hours. Queen Opala games are really great and worth the wait.
After nines years in developement hopefully it will have been worth the wait.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes