TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Can someone please bless us with the link from Patreon...and if asking me why i can't drop money from the Patreon all my money is going to them Patreon cosplayer

Hanzo2710

Sep 30, 2018
Can someone please bless us with the link from Patreon...and if asking me why i can't drop money from the Patreon all my money is going to them Patreon cosplayer
which one? Also ill be droping money on Gabe starting next month so if anything expect the link around late like 6-8 pm nov 1 ( though idk how i would put the link here. is it upload a file? or can i even post links since i am new and i still get the whole you need 3 posts to add links to your posts thing? Also is the changes even worth dropping money on cause if not I can wait for a link with great patience )

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I don't know what you're all hyped for considering the minimum effort that went into 2.14 'content.'
Judging by the blog posts, the story is still at the same point.
I wouldn't mind being proven wrong though.

Hanzo2710

Sep 30, 2018
I don't know what you're all hyped for considering the minimum effort that went into 2.14 'content.'
Judging by the blog posts, the story is still at the same point.
I wouldn't mind being proven wrong though.
I honestly want the patch notes to see what has changed

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I get emails talking about what they have been working on but have not checked them in a long time. I do love this game for some reson it,s like those sirens that call men to there deaths lol

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Radio4ctive

Jul 5, 2017
Let me guess, there will be story progress for max 10 minutes of gameplay, no new scenes. Just added sprite sex scenes for few girls and option to play this strip mini game with Gabe and Mu'tiki. And maybe added few CG's for international edition.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well from what i have read there making a camp scene for the steel demon adding poses for the harpy queen and some other stuff i would have to read up on more but like i said have not read much of them.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
tap the arrow next to the file will take you to the google drive link there you can download it you have the option to download.
It's not that, the files was takes down and only an error screen shows in the embed with nothing clickable but the home page of Gdrive and ToS.

If you have the file, would you upload it to another server or ping and uploader to do it for you?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's probably just the RGSSA extractor: That'll give you the CGs but the dialogue will still be trapped in the RPGMaker format and not easily viewable. You'll basically have to make a "scene gallery room" mod yourself, if you want this.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the latest updates does the MC get more action or are we still stuck watching the female characters bang 'other' humanoids?
Welcome to Opala games. The girls will always get more action with other things than the MC.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In the dev blogs it looked to me like it was focused on the MC
Well compared to the other games this one has like 40-50% of its scenes involving the MC. The other ones had something like 10%.

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
tap the arrow next to the file will take you to the google drive link there you can download it you have the option to download.
that google page for you might work because the file is uploaded on your account

but still an error page for the rest of us

no one on this site is still able to (or will) even see an "arrow" to click

gotta use a different upload site

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Either the new beta was never released, Swegabe is running a really tight ship in terms of getting unwanted uploads off the usual sharehosters or the supporters who get the beta are being really uptight.

gargonare

Aug 30, 2017
Either the new beta was never released, Swegabe is running a really tight ship in terms of getting unwanted uploads off the usual sharehosters or the supporters who get the beta are being really uptight.
It's the last one the beta has been out for days so none of the petrions are leaking the update.......T_T

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
It seems no one gave $10 for access to the beta.
Either we're all dirt poor or everyone thinks it's too expensive.
Probably the latter

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes