zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
You will have to play to open the scenes but then you need to be at a camp in the tent to see the gallarys and othere stuff are in the castles room. Something like that but yes there is a gallary just open the scenes like i said some are not there yet.

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
Well yeah, I realized that too. So there is no gallery mod like in roundscape which unlocks all scenes? I heard I can maybe get save from somebody who unlocked all scenes, put it in my game folder and view all scenes like that? Is that possible?

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
Alright I tried the save thing, downloaded some save and placed it in my game. When I got into the art gallery thought, I could only view the images in it. It said some URL and Artist name when I clicked it but I couldnt see the text which tells whats happening in the scene. It always does that? You can view only the images and cant read the story of the scene? In roundscape there were both images and text...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
In 1 and 2 they had like a brothel type thing that let you see the words and the scene. I don't know about this one. I did not know tou wanted the words sorry.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Here's my 2.10 saves (last version I've played, sorry). Save 1 is just before the Mhu'Tiki scene that was incomplete. Save 2 is after the end of the entire stronghold sequence. Did all the grinding to earn all the available illustrations already. Enjoy.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Here's my 2.10 saves (last version I've played, sorry). Save 1 is just before the Mhu'Tiki scene that was incomplete. Save 2 is after the end of the entire stronghold sequence. Did all the grinding to earn all the available illustrations already. Enjoy.
thanks it works

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
So is there a way to view the scenes with text ? Seeing just the images is kinda pointless, I could use extractor to get the all images in files.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So is there a way to view the scenes with text ? Seeing just the images is kinda pointless, I could use extractor to get the all images in files.
Not right now, unless you wanna play the whole game again. There's a scene replay mode in the works, but I wouldn't expect to see it working very soon tho.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Damm that sucks, shame. Playing the whole game through takes years
Not really. Using Cheat Engine speeds the game up by a lot and resetting the game means that you can keep all of your stats, items and so on. So only the first playthrough is a real slog, since it involves much more leveling, saving up money and so on.
But the amount of variables is getting out of hand at this point. There's probably someone here who can calculate how many playthroughs you'd need to see everything in the game. Eastern and western version, human and furry, multiple options during scenes, good and evil choices, etc.

aldorrr

Dec 17, 2017
Not really. Using Cheat Engine speeds the game up by a lot and resetting the game means that you can keep all of your stats, items and so on. So only the first playthrough is a real slog, since it involves much more leveling, saving up money and so on.
But the amount of variables is getting out of hand at this point. There's probably someone here who can calculate how many playthroughs you'd need to see everything in the game. Eastern and western version, human and furry, multiple options during scenes, good and evil choices, etc.

I have almost everything unlocked, I just need the next update 2.14 and upload 2 characters at maximum level, I do not like to use game editor, also not use them

test89

Jun 25, 2017
I have almost everything unlocked, I just need the next update 2.14 and upload 2 characters at maximum level, I do not like to use game editor, also not use them
I just use Cheat Engine to speed the game up by a factor of five, which makes getting around and fights much faster.

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
I use cheat engine too, but still, you have to read all the dialogs so you understand what to do next or so you dont miss a scene. Im not having fun doing this for hours just to get to one scene...

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
This project will never end at such a pace... our grandchildren will wait for the end ^_^
The game is not the same level, wander for hours for the sake of one scene ... -_-
Yes, there is a plot, but I would like more. Considering how many games were released during this time and there is much more content there.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes