RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Im a big proponent of this game, but I would have to say that I agree with the guys saying the grind sucks. Even while using cheats I found myself with large chunks of time between actual scenes (About 45 minutes). Of course a lot of this had to do with having to follow a guide, but I didn't do any side objectives ever unless it was tied to a scene. I could only imagine how long the downtime is between scenes is when your playing a non-cheated run and you don't have a guide. I personally think the game would be unplayable. I don't mind having to work for my lewds, and I understand that it takes time to build story in RPGM because of how its designed, but god damn its poorly managed in this game. Also the fact there's no text skip makes all this just even more frustrating. I have talked to the Dev and they did confirm that after they finish the story they would add more buffer events to the story, so I guess that's the silver lining.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
That's good to know. For me i love rpgs because there fun and you can just get lost in some of them. Its like a good novel you know. Love the game just won't more scenes with each of the lady's. Mybe through in a three some with khythi lol

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That's good to know. For me i love rpgs because there fun and you can just get lost in some of them. Its like a good novel you know. Love the game just won't more scenes with each of the lady's. Mybe through in a three some with khythi lol
You know, over the past few months reading your posts here or there, seeing your English slowly get better and better is pretty neat.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i need glasses i have 20/40 vision. Plues i am tring to type slower. Thnks by the way. If you could ask the dev for me. How many scenes will have kythie in them lol.

Luong88

Jan 29, 2018
Guys I have a problem...I found the cursed ring for Masquerade but when I return to her to give it and finish the quest she tells me to go to the gentleman's club and ask questions, which is what I did before I got the ring. Any ideas what am I doing wrong?

PS. Does anyone have a save just before you give the ring to Masquerade?

Thanks in advance guys

brownman

Oct 5, 2018
Guys I have a problem...I found the cursed ring for Masquerade but when I return to her to give it and finish the quest she tells me to go to the gentleman's club and ask questions, which is what I did before I got the ring. Any ideas what am I doing wrong?

PS. Does anyone have a save just before you give the ring to Masquerade?

Thanks in advance guys
go back to gentleman's club, ask the same person Masquerade tell you to talk, then go back to Masquerade.

Reactions: Luong88

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
go back to gentleman's club, ask the same person Masquerade tell you to talk, then go back to Masquerade.
I think there is a sequence of people to talk to, to find out about where the ring is...
If you just skip to getting the ring, each of the flags are not set.
But, I think the first time I played that, I found the ring first, and everything still worked out right...
(But I may be wrong)

Luong88

Jan 29, 2018
I think there is a sequence of people to talk to, to find out about where the ring is...
If you just skip to getting the ring, each of the flags are not set.
But, I think the first time I played that, I found the ring first, and everything still worked out right...
(But I may be wrong)
Thanks for the reply man!

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
I know this is a silly question but how and where do you buy properties? The walkthrough was a bit vague :/

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes