RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not saying to change now because an engine change mid-development would be stupid, but it should happen at some point. RmXP is just outdated.
I 100% agree, but the thing is that Gabes begged for them to switch engines when they started this game, they refused.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So i heared it was a woman working on the game are should i say made the game. The team does not wish to chage but the creater does how to hand this is talking it over then haevly debates and in the end a vote. But that never happens to much.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So i heared it was a woman working on the game are should i say made the game. The team does not wish to chage but the creater does how to hand this is talking it over then haevly debates and in the end a vote. But that never happens to much.
There is no team, just Gabe. She outsources for artists that's it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So who was she begging to change the engien. If its her game she could chage it are would the art have to change too.

P.s i am kind lost on how the engien are other stuff like unity and all those work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So who was she begging to change the engien. If its her game she could chage it are would the art have to change too.

P.s i am kind lost on how the engien are other stuff like unity and all those work.
She didn't beg anyone to change the engine. Some people asked her, she said no.

tuttlespencer

Jan 24, 2018
Hey I was wondering what's the purpose of the immemorial glade or whatever? the location close by the illusion forest, it sends you to a different timeline with Hollow men npcs?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Ok so she said no roger that.

The forst were your thinking of its hard to say if its back in time are if it is froward in time because the church is still there with a powerful barrier spell on it. Plues if you use the crstly there are talking hollow that say the lady liedbto them. The town looks just like the town you went to hard to balieve it has not changed.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
It's called "Ruins of the Past", but, to me, it looks more like "Ruins of the Future"...
After the Dragons of the Nine were woke up...
It could be what you are trying to prevent.

WeepOctopus

Jun 10, 2018
kind of stuck at where I just got Farah back from Parcilia(the harpie queen), and I should head back to darkthorn keep for next story event but I got no way in, any guys had any clue?

Reactions: daphne123

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone have any idea how far the current build is to a complete chapter 2... I think? Last time I played the game, it ended after the MC took control of a ruined castle and had to clear it of debris. Oh, and his dog became a female anthro.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well everyone has something they don't like. But if rpgs were easy then no one would play them because to me easy rpgs are boring. But i have been playing video games seens the atari and intelevision come out so i guess my old ass just like a challenge

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Slow and "grindy" is the basis of all RPGs...
BUT, a good game balances the story and grind...
Yep but too bad most rpgm games are pretty damn bad, this is the only one i actually sat through all the mind numbing grinding bs for kills to complete the story

Reactions: DarkLizerd
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes