azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Game keeps crashing and saying “script is hanging”. How do isolve this problem? (I’m using Wine)
Please somebody help

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i can't help you with the saves. But i will give some freindly advice get you a flash drive and back all your game saves on those. Then when you hard drive goes caputs you still have the saves. The only problem is rembering to load all the saves over again when you make new ones over the old saves lol.

Ok so am i crazy. This question has been bothering me because yes kthy was a male magehound but after the one thing trying not to spoil anything but i think it has been brought up already. So back to my crazy question is it wrong to like the female version and does that make me a furry lover. Hehe well i am kind crazy but hay whoes not right

bobturner23

Jan 22, 2018
Dropped my Patreon donation for this project, it's content releases too slowly. Also notice Gabe's Patreon has taken a hit over the last few months. Maybe this encourage Gabe to release more meaningful content. idk

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
doubt it, gabe has gotten very uninterested in changing for many years now, and showing that he is still using the same engine, shows that he is not interested about using the newer and better engines.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
doubt it, gabe has gotten very uninterested in changing for many years now, and showing that he is still using the same engine, shows that he is not interested about using the newer and better engines.
Like what?

It's an RPG so Ren'py is useless, Unity requires a lot of assets for a project this big and anything else would require a full dev team. Engine change isn't needed.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes