JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Just cause this website doesn't include my walkthrough.. I has been updated to 2.08... Since screwed again by Gabe adding a new area to explore from the get go.. Fucked my walkthough again.
I am honestly tired of updating my walkthrough to be fucked over by Gabe...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Curse those developers that add more content to their game, curse them to hell. How dare they add more content to a game still in development the absolute bastards.

Reactions: Synaxis

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the game is not finished so there is going to be more stuff. the content is good and i see no problems with useing what you now. mybe it is 13 years old but then i have seen games that have used these others and had way to many problems but that's just me throughing in my two cents. i like the game love the art and yes i will say this mybe its because i am getting old but why change what works.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does Gabrielle have a tent scene? Or do i need to finish some quest for her?
No scene with Gabrielle.

I may be wrong if i've missed a scene in previous games but Gabrielle doesn't fuck the MC in any of them, she's always done her own thing.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
well the game is not finished so there is going to be more stuff. the content is good and i see no problems with useing what you now. mybe it is 13 years old but then i have seen games that have used these others and had way to many problems but that's just me throughing in my two cents. i like the game love the art and yes i will say this mybe its because i am getting old but why change what works.
I'm not saying to change now because an engine change mid-development would be stupid, but it should happen at some point. RmXP is just outdated.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

brownman

Oct 5, 2018
Just cause this website doesn't include my walkthrough.. I has been updated to 2.08... Since screwed again by Gabe adding a new area to explore from the get go.. Fucked my walkthough again.
thank you for your walkthrough tho, it's been very helpful!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
we will have to see what gab does after finishing this up. Mybe it will change. The walkthrough is helpfull but when a game is under develpment its hard to keep up with them. The only way to do that is to have the dev let you know whats next and talk to them.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just because she never has sex with the mc does not mean it probly won't happen just saying. becuase she does do a lot of flirting with the mc in this one.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So i have been looking at post i get in my email and it looks like a big titted harpy my be a party member because they said battle pose

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes