Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
Quick question (I've used the search thread function and can't seem to find a specific answer), how do you get Bal'Rana to join your party in 2.13? In my old 2.08 save I couldn't get her because of something regarding the boss gem shop and couldn't use the code to reset, so I've done a fresh playthrough on 2.13 and finished Castle Warrengard (I kept seeing that pop up in regards to her in older posts in relation to older versions) and am just after the second fight with Masquerade, so specifically what do I do to get Bal'Rana to join my party?
You just need to continue the story. She joins you just before the content of the new update ends.

Reactions: RevoltingCrow

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Quick question (I've used the search thread function and can't seem to find a specific answer), how do you get Bal'Rana to join your party in 2.13? In my old 2.08 save I couldn't get her because of something regarding the boss gem shop and couldn't use the code to reset, so I've done a fresh playthrough on 2.13 and finished Castle Warrengard (I kept seeing that pop up in regards to her in older posts in relation to older versions) and am just after the second fight with Masquerade, so specifically what do I do to get Bal'Rana to join my party?
That depends. Automatically she will join up later but you can get her a bit earlier and earn a +1 in her affection towards you. When you are captured in that keep (the second time you are taken prisonner) once you are out of your cell you can talk to her, tell her you will accept her offer on your terms and then ask her to join you. Go get the keys and free everyone including her. She will now join you in the sewers to help out and will officially join your party right after you exit the sewers.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Just to check so I'm definitely not missing anything, when you say second time being taken prisoner do you mean when you get taken in Kahr after the excavation or have I not reached the second point you're taken prisoner in the story? Apologies, just want to be absolutely sure.
No it is after you destroy the second tower where you face the emperor and his entire army, the time when you meet your childhood friend.

spasicle

Jun 3, 2018
I'm having a weird bug and can't find any fixes. I can't get past the character select, enter doesn't do anything and when I try to move the selection to another character it moves back to the human. Also, on the name input screen, only the down and right arrow work, left and up does nothing. Not receiving any error messages and I have the needed RPG maker files installed, it just won't respond past character selection.

Edit: Found a fix, ran the game as admin. Not sure what was conflicting with the controls that required admin rights.

Reactions: thepanda1

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
I actually think he's doing a pretty good job, considering he's working alone (CGs excluded).
As long as the story, characters and world structure can keep the current quality, I'm fine with this pace (just try to compare it with roundscape adorevia..).
He also keeping us informed of the game progresses every week.. all of the devs I know never do that. I appreciate that.
Compare it with The Last Sovereign then ;) You will see better quality with much better pace... Ofc this game does not have CG but it doesnt really matter coz LOQO would be still much slower even without CGs… check Sierra Lee patreon and you will see that creator can be worth every single coin from your pocket. Doing TLS alongside with other projects and still winning in every aspects than Gabe or others that are getting so much money… this is really sad ;(

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I keep hearing good things about The Last Sovereign, yet the lack of CGs is what has kept me from playing it until now. I'm still waiting/hoping to play it with H illustrations.
Sierra have plans for adding CGs in the future but the main reason why game is lack of it is that good artist are expensive but more important hard to find one that will be trustworthy… I mean… YOu will start working with some artist and at some point he will leave you at halfway... that would be really bad for the game and creator itself.

I assure you that quality of the game even without CG is very high and it beats up every other game based on RPGM... story, characters… economy options, choices that are very important. Every detail of this game is perfect and well balanced. The only one disadvantage is lack of CG but its not really that important in this game… start play and you will know why ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i liked all the games. Plues it's a big map who nows where you will go besides here. sounds like festeval island. Still need to save opala and stabastillon. Also get read on snake god and hopefully save a hot bitches soul mybe two souls. Plue's all the villagers and there familys.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I wonder if we will ever get to go to the land of the savages, definitely excited to get more steel demoness content really want to know more about her.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Man i just want to get the next update and hope it has steel demoness kthyi and opala sex scenes with some others lol.

The Surgeon

Apr 9, 2018
How to I progress when I need to go south to the desert?
I've been to the village that produces the bombs, but I have no idea where to go next, the main gate south won't let me pass and I don't really can think of another way?

edit: It seems that I can't get into castle warrengard?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
How to I progress when I need to go south to the desert?
I've been to the village that produces the bombs, but I have no idea where to go next, the main gate south won't let me pass and I don't really can think of another way?

edit: It seems that I can't get into castle warrengard?
Make sure you bought a piece of dynamite. Go to the valley with the bandits (forgot its name its the section that leads to castle warrengard a bit east to the village.) Follow the path until it splits into 3 i think take the right one. In the area you just enter go a little bit forward there should be a small slope downwards at the lower part of the area that leads to a destructible wall (it looks like a hole covered with rubble). Use the dynamite to clear it, explore it be warned there are 2 bosses with no healing area or crystal to teleport back to so stock up on healing items if you don't want to make the treck back to the village. Hope this helps.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes