King_005

Jan 25, 2018
How the hell do I install this I unzipped the file but there is no game.exe ? And how the hell am I supoose to decrypt an RGSSAD file ?
Anyone help !

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Let's hope the new update when it gets here as a lot of good contient in it and some sexy as hell sex scenes. But i wise they would save doing the cosplay stuff tell ner the end lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I have a question to all those who love this game.

1. What would you do with kythie come on every one knows they would do something to her lol.

2. Have you ever wondered why fraya and opala never had some fun with osciros whin she was captered with the other partys.

3. Illarem are who ever she is has yellow eyes like the other two so who is she really.

4. Do you think sunny sue will live in the castle and is so what happen to her family.

P.s gabrelle never said she would not have sex with humans. Just saying because i think some body said she would only sleep with monsters.

Charuzu

Jun 16, 2017
I've downloaded this from every link but when I try to run each one it pops up RGSS102E.dll could not be found :S any ideas why I am seeing this or is something missing?

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
which version of the game has scenes drawn by sethxzoe? I actually found out about this game accidentally browsing this site < > seeing his art but when I downloaded origins episode 1 I got kind of disappointed by the hideous western art the eastern isn't that much better either something tells me their both western. It seems like some of sethxzoe art is reproductions of scenes from the first game to me like that link there with the panther so it makes me think maybe I downloaded the wrong version or something? Also attaching the image incase the link gets deleted since I haven't made 3 post yet

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
1. After using "Orb of Restoration" does all characters keeps their level and statistic after meeting them again in newgame+?
2. Is there any item that gives experience to characters? As far as I remember there was some potions in previous LOQO games? Or do I have to grind all characters to lv 50 manually by beating monsters 24/7?
3. Is it possible to get into "Duke's Tavern" in 2.13 version of the game? The game says I should be able to get 42 properties to buy but I have 41/42 and I think the one I'm missing is Dukes Tavern but I can not enter inside of building.
4. In version 2.13 game says I should be able to get 12 teleport crystals but I have 10/12 and Im pretty sure i got all that are possible to get... Do I missing something?
5. One position on left from Ruins of the Past in Explorer title I'v some location marked as "????????". Its just not updated information or I'm missing some hidden location?

Thanks in advance for some answers... Im just curious about those things... Especially about Orb of Restoration coz I don't know if i should grind lvl before using it or its pointless...

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
Hello my fellow traitors of the Beldorian Empire =)
I have a question about the Sethxzoe art. I am thinking of using the Orb of R but am not sure if it is worth it as the art of Seth is not done for all the scenes yet, if I am not mistaken. Could anyone give an estimation about how much is done? Also and possibly even more interesting: will the stubstitute (sparrow) art be replaced by the new (seth) art when a new update comes out? Because if not I may still wait a bit^^
Thanks in advance and happy traitoring!

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Hello my fellow traitors of the Beldorian Empire =)
I have a question about the Sethxzoe art. I am thinking of using the Orb of R but am not sure if it is worth it as the art of Seth is not done for all the scenes yet, if I am not mistaken. Could anyone give an estimation about how much is done? Also and possibly even more interesting: will the stubstitute (sparrow) art be replaced by the new (seth) art when a new update comes out? Because if not I may still wait a bit^^
Thanks in advance and happy traitoring!
Maybe like 70% of CG scenes were replaced already but there are still some of sparrow arts ingame… The problem is also with Art Gallery coz Gabe implemented many new artworks into game as part of the story but didnt update Art Gallery with them.

Btw. do you know if its possible to get into Duke's Tavern to buy this property?

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to invite Ra'Tiki into the tent. She keeps on saying that she needs to recover.

I've already reached the end of the beta.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes