FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Hello everyone! i have problem... I buy new PC (i have to change fast so i didint save a lot of info) and maybe someone can share SAVE game files from last update? Now i dont have mood to play from game start.. Thank you! (dont be mad about my english it isint 1st language of mine)
it you have save last update what can you do it nothing to do anyway.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well have to wait for more just hate the fact that big titted harp flyes all that way and you don't even get a cg of the scene. But i still love the game and can wait. Hope for more kythie scenes like a nice fuck scene with others as well. I am just a big perv that loves sex and video games with nice sex acenes too.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Well have to wait for more just hate the fact that big titted harp flyes all that way and you don't even get a cg of the scene. But i still love the game and can wait. Hope for more kythie scenes like a nice fuck scene with others as well. I am just a big perv that loves sex and video games with nice sex acenes too.
i wait to fuck gabrielle next but now i star play LOGQ 2 back to see gabrielle can be get fuck or not she love sex with monster and dog only never let human fuck her .

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
i wait to fuck gabrielle next but now i star play LOGQ 2 back to see gabrielle can be get fuck or not she love sex with monster and dog only never let human fuck her .
Nope, Gabe only created Gabrielle to blueball the MC, kinda annoying really

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
You well get the same cgs as befor but on some you can change around what tou did so if you went suprise blowjob with luquada you can change it and any others that have a pick feture.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
You well get the same cgs as befor but on some you can change around what tou did so if you went suprise blowjob with luquada you can change it and any others that have a pick feture.
that thing i can load save and do that no need to star new game again for me it hard only take all monster i use 6d

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i got everthing i can right know just missing some cgs. Well do not have gallory 1 or 2 no cgs in those some of the others ar missing some switch pics. Like what i said with rhe chases pics.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Ok heres what i would like but thats just me.

1. More kythie scenes any would be gteat.

2. Gabrellia scenes because she did hit on the mc.

3. Some scenes with the rest of them.

Question does dame eemind you of some one like the chick that followed the mc in 2. Mybe she is after the blond bitch thats tring to wake the nine. But i can't say for shure mybe wrong. I now there working on ipala in the woods hope we find her and you know her and her mother always fuck the mc. O wait her mother has twice hint hint toung and old lol.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Ok heres what i would like but thats just me.

1. More kythie scenes any would be gteat.

2. Gabrellia scenes because she did hit on the mc.

3. Some scenes with the rest of them.

Question does dame eemind you of some one like the chick that followed the mc in 2. Mybe she is after the blond bitch thats tring to wake the nine. But i can't say for shure mybe wrong. I now there working on ipala in the woods hope we find her and you know her and her mother always fuck the mc. O wait her mother has twice hint hint toung and old lol.
it you play LOQ 2 back you will know Gabrellia never fuck MC and she the only one that has alot of CG in all game LOQ and her story is sad about lose way to go back home in the end she do anying for money to live but she became the big sex slave of monster than human. in LOQO she will never has any sex with MC never.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Well i got everthing i can right know just missing some cgs. Well do not have gallory 1 or 2 no cgs in those some of the others ar missing some switch pics. Like what i said with rhe chases pics.
the land of past that one i miss

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well the thing about her is she never wanted to have sex with monsters she was force by wullfei to do it. Then she is always hitting on the mc in this story. She was also force to fuck the horses at the ranch she worked at because if she did not she would be killed. But the truth is she never said were she was from and in this one she just tries to rob you never says about using the money to get home. So mybe she is from here hard to say but i believe she will have a scene because how she says she needs to get to now you more.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Well the thing about her is she never wanted to have sex with monsters she was force by wullfei to do it. Then she is always hitting on the mc in this story. She was also force to fuck the horses at the ranch she worked at because if she did not she would be killed. But the truth is she never said were she was from and in this one she just tries to rob you never says about using the money to get home. So mybe she is from here hard to say but i believe she will have a scene because how she says she needs to get to now you more.
are you been play loq2 or not ? it you not play yet just read wiki her short story. i been play loq2 now

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes