zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
were you room is there are stairs up those stairs is a worker talk to him he fixes up you new room bal rena will be there to play dices. and to get the bar with the old man in it you may have to start over with the orb.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Yes you play a dude. The thing is your saveing are trying to help the opala and her mother. I think you also can side with her sister.

dicyzu

Aug 29, 2018
i really need help about main quest, told me to destroy the iron spine,but i cant really have a clue to find it.anyone can told me where it is?

Edit:nvm im retarded

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i need some help too i play to far forgot quest to get Lockpick Set and i come back don't see the guy give me quest to get Lockpick Set anymore need help

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
do you have the orb to restart becuase you will need to do that to get the lock pick from dame.

now comes my hardest trek to get all the cgs and i need to get the legandery cocktraces boss and the hollow plues theres the clank gaint boss and that's all i can do

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
do you have the orb to restart becuase you will need to do that to get the lock pick from dame.

now comes my hardest trek to get all the cgs and i need to get the legandery cocktraces boss and the hollow plues theres the clank gaint boss and that's all i can do
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT orb to restart WHERE TO GET IT

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Probably the orb you get when you finish the game,to make a new game+ , like witcher 3
OMG need to finish the game first make a new game+. is there anyway i can get it i stuck alot of quest need lock pick help.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I seen in the walkthrough in the f95zone area that some stuff was blank. What about the quest mark scenes are they in the game yet i for get witch cg style its in.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Thats wierd i down loaded it from there and it worked fine. I.don't know how to help out on that sorry.

dicyzu

Aug 29, 2018
OMG need to finish the game first make a new game+. is there anyway i can get it i stuck alot of quest need lock pick help.
i did this too, but i found this woman in collusia at night on the east side , north of the armory.she told you steal something. when you dont have picklock she gave you one. thats my solution for now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I find it funny you beat bal rena at dice and all you see is her tits. I want that ass on my dick like a pog stick. Same with all of them was wondering tho now kyth was and hom were to gether as partners but thats no longer kyth. Yes still rembers him as master but i think the female kythie just wants to bone him as well.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Ok i was just looking at the wiki page. There are some illastetions that said not yet implanted v 2.01 or somthing like that does it mean they should have been in there are what.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes