Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys having a bit of a problem finding the second scene and with beating Bal rana at the poker game. What exactly do I have to do that is "usual" to get the second scene, if it is in the tavern then I have a problem because it keeps repeating the confrontation with the old man. Second does anyone know if there is a way to influence the dice rolls against Bal rana, the computer is blatantly favoring itself constantly giving me 2 and her 12. Even when I get lucky and a have a high number she always seems to be able to tie it.

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys having a bit of a problem finding the second scene and with beating Bal rana at the poker game. What exactly do I have to do that is "usual" to get the second scene, if it is in the tavern then I have a problem because it keeps repeating the confrontation with the old man. Second does anyone know if there is a way to influence the dice rolls against Bal rana, the computer is blatantly favoring itself constantly giving me 2 and her 12. Even when I get lucky and a have a high number she always seems to be able to tie it.
No idea about dice game but for the usual is sleeping at your camp

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
No idea about dice game but for the usual is sleeping at your camp
Ok thanks.
By the way does anyone know if the artist SethxZoe is still in business? He is the one that made the middle choice artwork (beastman and human i think). I looked him up online and the latest art he has is from 2015 and I haven't seen any scene redone with his artworks. It would really suck if he stopped making art as it was my favorite.

Swag MeraDesi

Aug 3, 2017
First time trying to play this game, when pressing "game.exe" I get an error message saying: RGSS102E.dll could not be found. Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 9014
Authors explanation:
It's a RPG series I've been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out ...and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can't be.
Currently, I'm making Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode 2 with my mind set on a late 2016 deadline.
Updated: 2018-08-31
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 2.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Twitter:
Blog:
Wiki:

Other games in the series: -

Change-logs:

Download:
F95Edition*: - - -

*F95Edition includes patreon extras

View attachment 51853 View attachment 51854 View attachment 51855 View attachment 51856 View attachment 51857 View attachment 51858 View attachment 51859 View attachment 51860
The NOPY download gave me an error of a missing file .rggggs or some such extension. Mega was fine.

Reactions: Swag MeraDesi

Torpower0

May 20, 2017
For anyone that doesn't feel like spending an hour just to find a couple of golden tokens from the golden beetles, the variable for golden tokens is #131. I believe you only need 18 as of right now to get all of the items once you unlock them. Doing this early will get you the art razor so you don't have to go back to previous spots and collect all of the paintings you missed.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got to many gold tokens and about to have to stop playing because i am almost out of things to do. there are only a thu legandery monsters left then i will have to try for all the scenes i missed then i have nothing left to do.

lula

Aug 18, 2017
I had some difficulties running the game under wine/linux/ubuntu. After installing the RTP, the game crashed right at the disclaimer page. It seems gstreamer was the problem. I add to install:
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
sudo apt install gstreamer1.0-plugins-good:i386 gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly:i386

And then it works, for now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
No scenes with the morher yet and the harpys is the end right know. Yall can still call me crazy and yes in know kyrhie was a male but for some reson or another i find that new female maghound hotter then fuck. Who nows mabe i am just a hony dog. More scenes with kythie would be good.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

HydeGt

Jan 11, 2018
Hello is there any way to edit golden tokens because so far i dont have single one and i never meet any1 (i have ring of resonace yet nothing) . Thanks

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
guys i have a problem!I installed ,and when i click to start the game it opens and closes,no error,nothing
can any1 help?:)
I am not sarcastic or mean here, but if this did not happen before (in earlier versions. you played them right? Other rpg-maker games?) then wait for a new version to be released. Or re-download game from different seed/link.
I had strange error and nothing worked for me. I waited till they updated it, and voila! It works again.

Although some of your problems may be caused by overly agressive anti-virus software. Try disabling it when opening game.exe . If opens correctly enable antivir protection.
Or more older way: try disabling windows DEP in My Computer - Advanced System Settings - DEP (look it up on google).

razattack

Aug 28, 2018
How did you unlock the dice game?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes