0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Fix 392 - The "Confuse" state now has a 100% chance of disappearing if the inflicted person is physically attacked.
Gameplay nerfs? In MY horsecock sluts game? It's more likely than you'd think!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does it continue the story or can can I skip this one?

I don't like being negative but unless the dev is going to start pumping out decent sized chunks of story content i'm probably just going to skip on this for a few months.

I stopped backing Gabe on Patreon because it felt like I was paying someone to work less with how slow things move.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does it continue the story or can can I skip this one?
The story continues for a bit, but I don't think it warrants a playthrough. I personally don't play it each update, I just look at the CG's and play it maybe every 3-4 updates.

I don't like being negative but unless the dev is going to start pumping out decent sized chunks of story content i'm probably just going to skip on this for a few months.

I stopped backing Gabe on Patreon because it felt like I was paying someone to work less with how slow things move.
I feel like there's many more projects out there that are 100 times slower *cough* Library Story *cough*. At least this game releases monthly/bi-monthly, and in the state we find ourselves with h-games nowadays were you cant trust anyone, that's enough for me. Also I think her issue at the moment is that she has one artist way behind the others, so shes not trying to release big story updates till he gets caught up. That's just my speculation though.

pester

May 22, 2017
this update is pretty light but that's probably because Gabe is working on illusion forest and didn't include a incomplete version of it.

Architect04

Jul 27, 2018
Downloaded 2.11 the other night. Was doing a fresh play through since I have missed a few updates. Got to the Imperial Manor mission. Characterglitched out halfway through and now I can walk over everything. Its like there is no walls or boundaries. Known bug? Possible fix?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's good for a short update but still good and harpy chick is hot. i had already beat the plant chick had them fix the garden thin went and talk to her had sex then got a black screen then some talking twice then just a black screen still could open items and other stuff. but there was still a black screen so had to exit game

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Hello, I thought I saw this mentioned somewhere but I'm not seeing it now...

I had Bal'Rana become part of my party....but now I can't get rid of her. She doesn't show up in camp or warrengard (that I can find ) So I can't ever move her out and add who I want. Is there a way to fix this? Was this a glitch I picked up and now I'm stuck? Thanks. Just downloaded and am using v2.12, story complete.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I have no idea she shows up in camp for me and i can put her in and remove her could be a bug but i don't now.

willjiang

Jun 1, 2017
1) Got blacked out after the mini scene with Roseus. I've completed the upgrade of the garden.
2) No idea how to make new upgrade for the Strip'o'die part of the castle other than the garden part. Simply no one to talk with right after the upgrade.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Question about the Bal'Rana strip and dice game:
I've upgraded castle completely (prior to new update), as well as got the storyline upgrade and courtyard upgrade (from this update), but I can't get Bal'Rana to play the strip dice game. I've also done the tavern wench challenge with her, not sure if there's another castle upgrade that I can't find (looked all over for miners but didn't find any, as of now, the only place in the castle i cant enter is the floor above bal'rana

Jan 2, 2018
Hello, I thought I saw this mentioned somewhere but I'm not seeing it now...

I had Bal'Rana become part of my party....but now I can't get rid of her. She doesn't show up in camp or warrengard (that I can find ) So I can't ever move her out and add who I want. Is there a way to fix this? Was this a glitch I picked up and now I'm stuck? Thanks. Just downloaded and am using v2.12, story complete.
Did you restart the stronghold mission? If she doesn't show up, you have to redo that. Check the change log, code for the mirror.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well you the 2 floor should have a bar she stands ner. I think thats what you need to up date but i can't find any one to talk to nether. I had the same problem with plant girl.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes