Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I love Opala games, i just hope a game in which the main protagonist is Opala with the old mechanics we know, but adding kingdom management, you go to quests etc, make her rightous or corrupt her, conquer lands, expand your territories, leading to a Good end or an "Evil" good end. Just an imagination of mine. Wishful thinking.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well the dev she would have to do that but theres no saying after this ones finished. What she will do after hope she makes some more kick ass games love her stuff. Great work good story and the art work is wonderful.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Anybody have the walkthrough for the current version of Origins.

( EG: lewd Boxes locations, new content and whatnot ? )
You get lewd boxes for getting tittles...
Kill 10 creatures, get the title (the first one), get a box...
Kill 30 creatures, get title "Vanquisher" (I think), get another box...
I don't think there is a plan for a new, updated walkthrough until the 3rd part is "finished"...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well all my lewd boxes just give me gems now. No more cards are pic guess have to wait for more stuff. I don't mind tho this game is fun still.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Sanusy

May 1, 2018
How can I read the CG scenes text again? when i choose cg scene it shows me just a picture without any text:(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How can I read the CG scenes text again? when i choose cg scene it shows me just a picture without any text:(
You can't. Gallery isn't a scene replay, just a picture recap. The only way to see the scenes with the words is to save before hand.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
You can't. Gallery isn't a scene replay, just a picture recap. The only way to see the scenes with the words is to save before hand.
Gabe said he/she is planning to add an ability to replay scenes and make different choices if you want from that pirate lady in return of emeralds. (the boss gems)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The mirro the pirate has you mean. Just like the brothle trainer in 2 had were you could see the scene over agian but you could not chose diffrent optsions tho.

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
Lol
I'm sure no one here could really care, or take issue with someone complimenting or liking the game, most of us here do enjoy it, or at least to some capacity, I certainly do. Otherwise we wouldn't be spending time discussing it.
Also, even if some do wholeheartedly dislike the game they likely aren't going to care much that someone else likes it. Unlike the reverse, most people get far more butthurt when someone dislikes and/or criticizes something they like.

However, telling someone to not play something simply because they have a criticism(s) of said game is a typical dismissive tactic of angry fanboys trying to control and drown out any dissent/negativity towards the game and has no place in a thread for open discussion of the game, and neither do the person(s) who would say that. Obviously, no one is forced to play anything, claiming to simply be giving ''advice'' to someone by stating such is ridiculous, unnecessary and clearly backed by ill intent.

Also, I have no agenda against Gabe other then supporting his bullshit being called out, as it has and should continue to be. Hopefully if we get loud enough there will be some accountability and changes.
Your argument is so self-righteous it actually hurts to read. It stands to reason that if you do not like the direction a project is going, you are at no point in time forced to continue supporting it, financially or otherwise. Voicing one's displeasure or disagreement is one thing, but you seem to either forget or mistake what the reality of the situation actually is.

You actually have NO say in the direction of the project, aside from if you wish to support it financially or not. That's IT. That is ALL the say you get. Patreon supporters are purely voluntary donators who, in effect, are saying "I like what you are doing here, here's a monetary gift because I want to see what you do with this. You are OWED NOTHING. UNLESS the content creator asks their community and supporters for input on content. If they haven't, which as far as I know, Gabe hasn't, then they aren't actually accountable to you for the content or direction thereof. Seriously, if you don't enjoy it, don't be a patreon, and don't waste your time playing.

As far as being in an open forum of discussion, you are actually guilty of the dismissive attitude you are decrying, especially since you are saying that the comment and the PERSON who made the comment have no place in an OPEN DISCUSSION thread. Open discussion mean that all opinions are valid, even the opinions that you are wasting your time playing a game that contains content you don't personally like. The ONLY persons not welcome in an open discussion are those who intentionally try to derail conversation and troll others for the sake of cheap laughs.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So there seems to be a war going on for this game. Huh. Been hearing lots of criticism for this.
So tell me, honest folk, tis' a good ordeal to waste time on? More importantly, what's the chronology of the game series i.e., is this the 3rd part and I need to play the 2 others first?
And last but not least. Some of the content in here seems to be against what our Beloved and Generous Rulers of the Patreon Realm allow. My question is, there any trick to get it :rolleyes: (talkin about some doggo content here)?

Thank you for yer time

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes