MERPLORG

Jan 13, 2018
Bit of an odd save request, but does anybody happen to have a save of before you first enter the canyon with Farah and Kythe? If yah want i have a shitload of scenes i saved that i could give you in exchange.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
shiiiit dont know how to do that. do i need to rename the save? and big thx friend
Do you have winrar or 7-zip? If so, all you need to do is drag the save in the .rar to where the exe is.

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone have a save before or after the MC are kidnapped and Farah gets raped by the monster on the other end of the glass? I took a break from playing since that patch and ended up accidently deleting the game folder that housed those saves. Even with cheats it would take me hours just to get back to that point. The way the game hoes through dialogue scenes is extremely slow.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I just read the latest post on the blog it says the newest version will be released at the end of the month and will feature finish castle blackguard, 2 h scenes with the protagonist and a mystery. But in the previous post the author made it sound like she already has done most of those things. Am I simply misunderstanding and that will be all that is added this month or is the author saying thats currently what she has for this version but is making more?

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
So the next beta will be released near the end of this month
didn't excited for just a little upgrade thou...
just need a speed up on the progress...
and i think it's about time to forget about Illustration or delete some Cosplay Pict...
i sure that thing take a 50% progression game...

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone have a save before or after the MC are kidnapped and Farah gets raped by the monster on the other end of the glass? I took a break from playing since that patch and ended up accidently deleting the game folder that housed those saves. Even with cheats it would take me hours just to get back to that point. The way the game hoes through dialogue scenes is extremely slow.
but after that is the boring part....

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
I just read the latest post on the blog it says the newest version will be released at the end of the month and will feature finish castle blackguard, 2 h scenes with the protagonist and a mystery. But in the previous post the author made it sound like she already has done most of those things. Am I simply misunderstanding and that will be all that is added this month or is the author saying thats currently what she has for this version but is making more?
They're going for 1 episode for each year...
the Plan is 4 Episode, and we've got 2, this year is chapter three, and next year is the 4th episode, so just hopping for the game is not abbandoned so you can expecting the full game in next 2 years...

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes