nrop111

Mar 19, 2018
nah i will play it after thinking ,but this game is so deep omg

how can i speed up(movement) myself? i want to see and discover the world more faster

Mar 22, 2018
Beastman. GC Set #3 by sethxzoe. But i still have old one, from R_ex
you should read Gabes change log that comes with each new update. there she say what´s new and what not.
Oh the the galery shows only the Cg´s attached to the game mod you actually plays. to see other you have to start a new game in diff mod. (beast mod show every unlocked scene you have in the style of your actual mod. means, what you have unlocked in dog mod is also shown in each other beast mod too.)
Eastern and western style have each their own. Not sure about the international style,bc it includes human and beast as well, so maybe it´s elusive.

Mar 22, 2018
Damn, and I can't even get out of the fucking palace. Its a fucking maze this one
if you mean the royal palace in Colussia...then go and talk to the Craiden character...in game he´s actually your boss and give permission to leave. (it´s the guy right across the hallway from your room)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone have a Western save and big money, big level and close to Kyth changes for Kythie

WadaWel013

Jul 9, 2017
I'm using SGEedit to achieve dimensional shards, but I can not find it by its name ... can anyone tell me what number it refers to? or if it has a different name in the editor?
SGEdit.jpg

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
One thing I wonder is if the main character will change at some point in the story. The MC kind of gets tired in scenes after tending to one lady and depending on your choices you are very likely to end up in a relationship with several, considering the "improvement" that wizard boss in the first tower got (He doesn't look like a living fossil ready to keel over at any second) I wonder if anything similar might happen to the player (there is still a third tower) maybe making them a bit more "monstrous" than previously with probably the option to get rid of it later in the story.

By the way for the more knowledgeable I seem to be missing 2 scenes in the gallery but can't figure out which ones in the cg set 3. So its the 2 between when you have mhu tiki take care of the jumbo groper and the mini scene with that beast man scientist woman jacking you off with adult farah fucking another creature in the back ground. Anyone know what those scenes are?

Last thing I want to ask and sorry if this has been answered I couldn't find anything myself. So I restarted to get to the blackhard stronghold as it registered me not freeing the pirate lady despite doing so. I have watched Mhu tikis new scene in her cell and Beatrix being abused but none of them show up in the gallery. Are they meant to be the 2 scenes with a golden lock on them to signify they aren't done properly yet? If not what does a golden lock mean? If they are the 2 missing scenes in my gallery do I have to restart as a different "type" of MC to fix this (for example I am a horse beast man do I have to restart the game and switch to human or other type of beastman).

Sorry if these have already been answered and I hope I don't bother you guys too much.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
One thing I wonder is if the main character will change at some point in the story. The MC kind of gets tired in scenes after tending to one lady and depending on your choices you are very likely to end up in a relationship with several, considering the "improvement" that wizard boss in the first tower got (He doesn't look like a living fossil ready to keel over at any second) I wonder if anything similar might happen to the player (there is still a third tower) maybe making them a bit more "monstrous" than previously with probably the option to get rid of it later in the story.

By the way for the more knowledgeable I seem to be missing 2 scenes in the gallery but can't figure out which ones in the cg set 3. So its the 2 between when you have mhu tiki take care of the jumbo groper and the mini scene with that beast man scientist woman jacking you off with adult farah fucking another creature in the back ground. Anyone know what those scenes are?

Last thing I want to ask and sorry if this has been answered I couldn't find anything myself. So I restarted to get to the blackhard stronghold as it registered me not freeing the pirate lady despite doing so. I have watched Mhu tikis new scene in her cell and Beatrix being abused but none of them show up in the gallery. Are they meant to be the 2 scenes with a golden lock on them to signify they aren't done properly yet? If not what does a golden lock mean? If they are the 2 missing scenes in my gallery do I have to restart as a different "type" of MC to fix this (for example I am a horse beast man do I have to restart the game and switch to human or other type of beastman).

Sorry if these have already been answered and I hope I don't bother you guys too much.
I doubt the main character will change, but I could be wrong. I only doubt it because of how much effort and money she's put into having multiple different looking protags to choose. I just can't see her making them all transform into the same look or let alone doubling the base forms by making unique ones for human, bull, horse and wolf.

The two scenes you are missing in the gallery are where you rape(?) Steel Demoness. To get those scenes you have to talk to the guard in the basement of your castle and accept the Barron's offer, but be warned it is a renegade option and you can't get those scenes otherwise.

To your question about the locks, I'm not sure.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I doubt the main character will change, but I could be wrong. I only doubt it because of how much effort and money she's put into having multiple different looking protags to choose. I just can't see her making them all transform into the same look or let alone doubling the base forms by making unique ones for human, bull, horse and wolf.

The two scenes you are missing in the gallery are where you rape(?) Steel Demoness. To get those scenes you have to talk to the guard in the basement of your castle and accept the Barron's offer, but be warned it is a renegade option and you can't get those scenes otherwise.

To your question about the locks, I'm not sure.
Fair point but considering how much I was surprised by the depth of the stories and characters (I almost screamed no when kythe fell) I will still hold my hopes up that the MC can change at some point in the story.

Now I understand why I missed those scenes as I am playing full heroic.

The mystery of the golden locks remains unsolved.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Y
I'm using SGEedit to achieve dimensional shards, but I can not find it by its name ... can anyone tell me what number it refers to? or if it has a different name in the editor?
View attachment 136076
You need to Goin on Seting, Load an .ini file inside the SG Edit Folder named "LOQO Chapter 2
But For modding the Ammount of Dimensional Shard, You need to use RPGM Save editor then SG edit

Reactions: WadaWel013

WadaWel013

Jul 9, 2017
Y

You need to Goin on Seting, Load an .ini file inside the SG Edit Folder named "LOQO Chapter 2
But For modding the Ammount of Dimensional Shard, You need to use RPGM Save editor then SG edit

Bro. I opened the save by SGE and then I loaded the file which you said LOQO2. I was able to put the maximum amount of items, thanks!

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Bro. I opened the save by SGE and then I loaded the file which you said LOQO2. I was able to put the maximum amount of items, thanks!
But still you just can change amount of ruby coin and Dimensional shard, but didnt change the actual amount of that 2 item...
if you wanna do, you simply edit your save file with RPGM save editor and go to advance, switches and value, and find the 2 item that i mention it before, change it as you like. note that you need at least one of each ruby coin and dimensional shard to be working. once you used ruby coin/Dimensional shard, they would completely lost. and when you need to use it again, you need to do the same step...
note that you can change the value of heart of most of the girl, nad any resource on it..
just make sure you made a back up, cuz as we know, a value is the sensitive thing you can mess with...

Reactions: WadaWel013

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i am searching a save when you Kyth is becoming Kythie but didnt have the sec scene with the horse.

Western the classic one please. The art did by sparrow thank you in advance

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i am searching a save when you Kyth is becoming Kythie but didnt have the sec scene with the horse.

Western the classic one please. The art did by sparrow thank you in advance
Uhh I can give you one slightly before the option itself.

Reactions: Zolkane
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes