Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough ?
Not that i Really need it, but ofcourse that is for a perfection purpose...
Or maybe i need to Make one ?

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
Usually, i hate RPG games because most of the game I have to keep roaming about searching for things. But is there a scene which is depicted in the preview images where I can stuff fruits in that character? :p

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Usually, i hate RPG games because most of the game I have to keep roaming about searching for things. But is there a scene which is depicted in the preview images where I can stuff fruits in that character? :p
You can't, no. There is a scene where she has fruit stuffed in her arse but you are only watching it.

Most of the sex scenes in Opala games involve other people, MC rarely gets any.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Her game, her rules...
Don't like it? then make your own game...
(We'll wait)
oh, i agree with you thou....
i still can't i believe i've fallen in love at farah Chracteristic since i play the second game....
really disapointed when i discovered we just can do a BBJ on farah, but paid sucessfuly by this game where i can f her whenever i want...
thanks to gabe

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
and i know a lot people that came to this thread is a cultured Man, as i do....
would you preffer me any game with lovely artstyle and much scene on it ?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough ?
Not that i Really need it, but ofcourse that is for a perfection purpose...
Or maybe i need to Make one ?
There's one already in the download under "F95Zone EXTRAS," however it only goes up until the end of chapter two. The guy who made it said he wont be updating it until the end of chapter three; so if you want to fill the void and flush out the rest of the walkthrough, godspeed.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Sorry to bother but i have a little request, anyone had the last file for the SG Edit, because when the 2 That are in the Carpet, some Items appear like "No Name" and also with "?????" like if it was some kind of error, anyone could lend me a hand or support me on what should i do?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Sorry to bother but i have a little request, anyone had the last file for the SG Edit, because when the 2 That are in the Carpet, some Items appear like "No Name" and also with "?????" like if it was some kind of error, anyone could lend me a hand or support me on what should i do?
I would personally recommend you use this instead .

albertinoz

Aug 4, 2017
hello there i have finished v2.10 and played it in western mode and now i download the v2.11 and i cant choose the mode choosing menue isnt appearing anymore
any solution ?

WadaWel013

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys, I have version 2.02 here. Were there any big changes from 2.02 to 2.11?

Any new art or anything, or just bug fix?

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
I would personally recommend you use this instead .
had you try that ?
i had try with LOQO 2 and none otherless had chane ?
and any advice to mooding roby coin and dimensional shard ?
changing the amount but didn't get any effect on me....

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
and any advice to mooding roby coin and dimensional shard ?
changing the amount but didn't get any effect on me....
Go to advanced > Edit switches and Variables > Then go to variables, now you have to have at least got one ruby coin or shard legit for it to show up, but once you do you can edit it to whatever you want. The Ruby coins and Shards in your inventory don't actually matter.

Reactions: beckoningbell

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Go to advanced > Edit switches and Variables > Then go to variables, now you have to have at least got one ruby coin or shard legit for it to show up, but once you do you can edit it to whatever you want. The Ruby coins and Shards in your inventory don't actually matter.
But some items doesnt apper, or sometimes it didnt count them, any suggestion?¡ maybe an update of the .ini file? please?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes