zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
True now time to wait for more. When do you think it will be done. How many games will be made i wonder.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
True now time to wait for more. When do you think it will be done. How many games will be made i wonder.
As in completely finished?

Not until late next year at the very earliest assuming she puts more focus on the game than live action stuff. At a better guess i'd say some time 2020. I think it's more likely 2 years away from completion than 1.

As for how many more games, not sure. This will have taken 3 to 4 years (maybe more, who knows) so if any more are to come it would depend on how much more Gabe has left in her and if she can find artists willing to keep working long term.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
True that she does do one hellava job make these games. Plues you got to love the storys that have played out so far. The art is good too.

Feb 20, 2018
Greetings, is there a way to find a golden beetleblade in Rivulet Hills without the ring of resonance? I've read the walkthrough and Wiki but I cannot seem to find one.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found one!

sol771

Aug 8, 2017
How do i make the game go into fullscreen i tried f4 and alt + enter but they wont start the game up into fullscreen

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
There is no way shes finishing episode 3 and 4 this year. Its impossible. I can see her finishing Episode 3 this year, and episode 4 by the end of next.
Exactly. She said this already. Ep 3 finish and release late this year, than she will start making ep 4 that will take also +-2 years.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Too much effort spent on writing and adding special snowflake characters.
I guess Gabe didn't want generic stock RPGMaker characters and wanted all of them unique.
Still, some of them were blatantly forced and added for little to no reasons... like Elin, Cecily, and Van.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Any of u know why cheat engine is not working for this version?
2nd question, you cant have Kythie as fighting companion in this version? She is not showing up in the tent.

nrop111

Mar 19, 2018
anyone could help me? now it says the game needs file audio system 01

i downloaded every thing the game requires ,so nothing in my hand

( i searched in google ,too.)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
When black dame ask you to go to uncle faems kithyei should come up and want to go with you then she should be there

Visser

Jul 7, 2017

This save is unlock almost everything with beastman mode

This save is unlock all achievement with new game plus

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well be for the barn door opens you got to go to i for get the name of the town starts with an O.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes