Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i understand for her desire...
i have face womens with a 'Strange' desire like that...
but holding up one episode/Years is makin me a little furious...
i know this is a great game, but in the middle of the chapter 2, you can't satisfied with just 2 women who can have sex with you in the tent and making same voice with it....
and in the middle of the chapter 2 aswell, the stories like going "i'm tired of this"....
i hope gabe making any effort for episode 3, then cure the 'Meh' part of episode 2...

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
NOOOOOOO

That's disappointing and rather silly writing, but sure, it's better than having a dead dog. I guess s/he joins the psuedo-harem now?

Oh, yes, I had forgotten that this was made by Gabe for a moment, in his infinitely terrible taste.

I was almost about to say that I had genuinely enjoyed the game, but then Gabe's horrible fetishes came barging in with all the subtlety of a brick to the face.
The funny thing is that her patreons are actually asking for more MC scenes, but Gabe insists in the cuck stuff.
Honestly, the main problem of this series is how the girls are fucked by everything but the MC, I don't know why Gabe didn't make Farah the playable character instead.

Reactions: obibobi and 0nymous

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
The funny thing is that her patreons are actually asking for more MC scenes, but Gabe insists in the cuck stuff.
Honestly, the main problem of this series is how the girls are fucked by everything but the MC, I don't know why Gabe didn't make Farah the playable character instead.
aaah, you got a point there...
why you need a Main Character when he doesn't get a harem like ?
i know, maybe she's tryin somethin new...
but a MC, without gettin fully control to his Fellow Slut Companion and ENJOYIN his slut to get fucked by any creator instead him ?
i'm startin to think that gabe wanted to torture Male Player to see that male din't always get what he want on an Ero game...
and i'm start to thinking, whats the point you open up a Patreon Page and even try to get a donation if you didn't want to hear 'em ?
it's a shame that we need to see a Beautiful Well-Designed women with a strong Background Story getting tortured by a worse Creature...

Sep 24, 2017
I always thought there is this weird thing of introducing new and sexy female characters... but the MC doesn't really get to fuck them as easy in the story and most times it plays off as something else.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Last I played the game my dog turned into a person after that I don't know if the story continues or not. I can't seem to know what to do next. And change log isn't helping all I can see is bug fixes lol.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Last I played the game my dog turned into a person after that I don't know if the story continues or not. I can't seem to know what to do next. And change log isn't helping all I can see is bug fixes lol.
Simple... explore the new areas...
That's how we did it "in the old days" before the internet and walkthroughs...
Besides, a walkthrough is just that person's way of playing the game. Make your own, and follow that the next time you play through.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Simple... explore the new areas...
That's how we did it "in the old days" before the internet and walkthroughs...
Besides, a walkthrough is just that person's way of playing the game. Make your own, and follow that the next time you play through.
I can't do it since I can't get past that bridge because that girl keep saying I will arrange pass. So stop being a smart ass if you can't reply the question properly I have gone to every location in map. But still can't pass the bridge.

isiomar

May 1, 2018
I can't do it since I can't get past that bridge because that girl keep saying I will arrange pass. So stop being a smart ass if you can't reply the question properly I have gone to every location in map. But still can't pass the bridge.
Go to the castle warrengard.

Reactions: AKA101

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Do anyone know how to invite Gabrielle and Bal'Rana at the tent?
Gabrielle keeps saying that we need the know each other and Bal'Rana keeps saying she needs wine to accept the invitation

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Do anyone know how to invite Gabrielle and Bal'Rana at the tent?
Gabrielle keeps saying that we need the know each other and Bal'Rana keeps saying she needs wine to accept the invitation
sory, you can just invite farrah and the busty Cat Gnoll for now or for the rest of the game....
but for the episode 2, just 2 of them....

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you only get a one time fuck with ra taki then she says you have to wait tell she is feeling better. looks like the same kinda thing like the others tho you haert them and have sex with them just have to wait for the art and scenes. just hope to save beatrix and her duaghter and the queen too. now comes the wait for more of the game she said it would be or should be all finished befor the end of 2018.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
well you only get a one time fuck with ra taki then she says you have to wait tell she is feeling better. looks like the same kinda thing like the others tho you haert them and have sex with them just have to wait for the art and scenes. just hope to save beatrix and her duaghter and the queen too. now comes the wait for more of the game she said it would be or should be all finished befor the end of 2018.
for the third episode...
heard he would gettin it to 4 episode, and one year waiting again...
i hope this series more like summertime saga than Assassin creed for about releasing

Mar 22, 2018
LOL Guys
I must say ... all your barking about the game is ridicioulus. You sound like a bunch of 16 y old boys competing their small pricks.
if you really interested into the game , just Google for Swegabe´s Blog. There you can get a weekly update about the games development. There she already told that she really dumped the Mc a bit ,but will make it up in Ep . 3
AND THE GAME IS NOT A HAREM GAME ..just saying. It ´s a STORY based game where the Mc fight evil and his allies happens to be a bunch of female, who loves to fuck around,but with some responsibility and pride

Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
Hate to be a beggar but I'll ask anyway. I lost my save in a laptop crash. Does anyone have an Eastern save? Preferably around the time Dogbro gets genderbent (last thing I can recall) but I'm not being picky about how far along the story is as long as it's not near the start. Thanks in advance.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I read the blog and get some stuff sent to my email. But every day i look up stuff and forget the others lol.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know if Gabe mentioned pregnancy being a thing in this game? I read a post about a poll for the ending and harem ending won out by far but I found nothing regarding that.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I never told him to leave. Never said I wanted him to leave. I said if don't like it don't play it. Which is advice to take any situation. If you have control over something that you don't like doing and, stop doing that something. Just common sense. It was the other person who quoted me who told me to leave if I cant handle reading criticism, which in response I told the same holds true for a compliment. Please read what is written before accusing me of things I never did.

It's not good advice, it's terrible advice far removed common sense. If a restaurant plays loud music then getting up and leaving is an extreme reaction, that would be your awful advice, asking to turn the music down first would be sensible advice. It's like you completely forget the concept of criticism of asking for changes existed.

"if you don't like it, don't play it" is exact same thing as asking someone to leave a community, you don't want them to play which (common sense) is the reason they are here and voice opinions you don't like.

Reactions: COOL_CAT

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
Anybody have the walkthrough for the current version of Origins.

( EG: lewd Boxes locations, new content and whatnot ? )

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Man that harpy look hot as hell and the quest that will be inplamented to find opala will we have to start over to do that.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes