SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
So there seems to be a war going on for this game. Huh. Been hearing lots of criticism for this.
So tell me, honest folk, tis' a good ordeal to waste time on? More importantly, what's the chronology of the game series i.e., is this the 3rd part and I need to play the 2 others first?
And last but not least. Some of the content in here seems to be against what our Beloved and Generous Rulers of the Patreon Realm allow. My question is, there any trick to get it :rolleyes: (talkin about some doggo content here)?

Thank you for yer time
This is the third game in the series, and each are semi- stand alone. Some characters are seen in all three, but the storyline in each game is its own. You dont need to play the others to play this one. Also, you can reach that content, if you make the right choices in game. Have fun!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This is the third game in the series, and each are semi- stand alone. Some characters are seen in all three, but the storyline in each game is its own. You dont need to play the others to play this one. Also, you can reach that content, if you make the right choices in game. Have fun!
Danke.
What are the SGedits attached to Legend 1 and 2 if i may ask?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
.......and I need to play the 2 others first?
The very first game is only worth if u think think story is more important than adult scenes since a lot of them are text only with black screen.

Legend of queen Opala 2 (Gold Edition) is a must play, since its the best game she made. Nice story, great artwork and tons of content to explore. Probably one of the best finished rpg games so far.

Origins is far inferior to the second game because its just a cluster of tumorous big boobs dragged above the screen. Way less variety in girls/fetishes. Just unhealthy big boobs... ( ' -')

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks to the admine gods we have i new toy to play with we the masses bow to you ol great ones.

scar111

Aug 26, 2018
for some reason the game screen is really small i cant make it fullscreen any idea how to rapair that ?thx

Feb 6, 2018
So how do I progress the story?
After speaking to the old man about his Hapry mistreatment you are given the choice of putting him in prison or letting him free, right?
So funny thing is that if I reenter the bar after the scene has ended the scene replays constantly and the window tells me that the Beta has ended, so how do I progress?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I have a bug: RGSS-RTP 0 not found.

I believe this is a different error than famous "RGSS-RTP Standard". And I've just installed the xp_rtp104e.exe standard. I never really had any problems with rpgmaker games before.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Same error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Game.ini
Code:
[Game]
Library=RGSS102E.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=Legend of Queen Opala - Origin v2.12 | F95Zone.com
RTP1=
RTP2=
RTP3=

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
my game is working fine but when I replay the scene from the last version with imprisoning the old man it says beta is over? What am I supposed to do to progress/get the two mini scenes?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes