kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
so idk if this a bug but i got the worker to unblock the door to the garden area but after that i cant find and worker around the castle, anyone have the same problem

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
Just to let you know with the plant girl black screen bug if you retrace your steps and leave the room the game goes back to normal.

Jan 2, 2018
I'm getting something about the fogs scene is missing. I reinstalled the RPG program, reinstalled winrar and re downloaded the file and extract but still has the same issue. Help?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't think the forst is done yet thats were you should find sabastilon and opala. But like i said i don't think it's finished. But then you may be talking about the tower brige ner the castle not to sure. When can we throught those ass holes in jail the ones witch wanted big titted harpy lady died

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Why do so many people in this thread refer to the creator as female, when he is in fact male? According to his Google+ page at least.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well one person on here said they now the dev are something like that can rember were it was and they said it was a she. Then i thought on there page one time it said she then over time i seen a guys name.

Aug 9, 2018
Issues I've seen so far that do not seem to have a solution:

1. After the scene with Roseus (post-defeat), there is a black screen. (Also noteworthy: it is possible that the update has reset your status with Roseus, as when I went back to her to see the scene I had to fight her again first.) This isn't a freeze-up, because you can get to the interface by hitting Esc, and your character isn't stuck, as you can see if you check your steps counter. If should be solvable by just retracing your steps, as mentioned above. However, the scene also does not show up in your log.
2. You can actually get into the Illusian Forest; there are three squares between the guards at the west edge of the first map, and if you walk through the middle one the guards won't stop you. However, the forest is empty of enemies and anything to do, though if you go far enough to either the northwest or southwest you will end up at some interesting places that will probably have to do with the story and/or have secrets.
3. There are only two new renovations on the castle that can be done at the moment. The first happens automatically when you show up past a certain point in the story, turning Warrengard from a ruin into a proper castle, with extra rooms and furnishings; your party is now in different places than before. The second opens up the door at the end of the central tunnel under the throne room, allowing you into the back yard. However, there is no indication for what this might be used for or even if it's supposed to be like that, and no workers show up for further renovations, even though Gabe's notes imply there are multiple non-story renos.
4. There appears to be no way to get Bal'Rana to do her strip dice game. (However, during the second prison breakout, I did not extract a promise of sex for helping her escape, so I haven't gotten a scene with her beyond her doing the Tavern Wench challenge in Odidania. This may be required?) I have also been unable to get Bal'Rana to do the Tavern Wench challenge more than once.
5. Sleeping to change the time of day when in the castle causes the game to crash due to it being unable to find "Graphics/Fogs/306-RuinedCastle009-Day" (or RuinedCastle009-Night, whichever you're switching to). However, exiting the castle, sleeping to change the time of day, and then going back into the castle does not cause a crash.

Jan 2, 2018
5. Sleeping to change the time of day when in the castle causes the game to crash due to it being unable to find "Graphics/Fogs/306-RuinedCastle009-Day" (or RuinedCastle009-Night, whichever you're switching to). However, exiting the castle, sleeping to change the time of day, and then going back into the castle does not cause a crash.
This happened to me! Is there any way to activate the scene with plant girl?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well hope we get some more sex scenes in some more. Hope there will be more at the club. Can't wait for kythie acenes as well and yes i now it was a male maghound. But now its a demale humanod with female parts. Just like the wrestler china was a dude but now is female lol. Truth be told i have been called a perv and a horn dog and i do live yp to it. Not a shamed of it nether

Aug 9, 2018
This happened to me! Is there any way to activate the scene with plant girl?
Yeah, you just have to beat her in a fight, then talk to her after. The screen goes black after the scene, but if you just head the exact way out you came into the room you should transition to the next map and that should fix it.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Quick question: I am playing origins on an android via rpg xp neko player. I have just reached ociadida. After the first screen, there is no one to be found in houses shops, or in the streets. Is this how it is supposed to be at the beta, or is it a bug on my end?

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Does this game have a gallery feature like in other games where at the end you go into a room with books/models/etc. and can replay scenes you've come across?

If so, anyone have a save in there I could snag?

UzumakiN

Oct 13, 2017
Can you transfer saves between updates now, or do they occasionally break like earlier LOQO games used to? I am thinking about starting this one, but I am worried as.. well.. I do not want updates to keep forcing me to restart.

U

User_66873

What artstyle is the 7th picture in the previews? Would love to know :)

goody93

Oct 25, 2016
guys i have a problem!I installed ,and when i click to start the game it opens and closes,no error,nothing
can any1 help?:)

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes