FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i want to ask about homestand of MC homeland his mon is there. it has any H with MC mon or not this update ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Don't now when her scene plays out. My problem is that jackass van nows her so is he going to have something done to her. Plues i think van only likes guys because he was there the hole time beatex was geting acrewed and never took a turn.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
now i need help about find MOUNTAIN GRINDER is say it show near outpost guild of hero why i don't see it can someone take picture and share pl i read alot of wiki but only to go there to fight MOUNTAIN GRINDER .

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Ok some questions if any one nows the answe to them.

1 the map at the ranch the ground is to hard to get whats there so how are is it not in game yet.

2. The legendary monsters all in the game right now because i got 3 i think right now to get.

Takkarro

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone got a save for right after Kythe changes and your in your castle? Cuz i lost my data a few months back and forgot to back up mine.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i lnow if you win a the dice game you get to see her tits even tho she is naked her tits is all you see.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Well, im playing this 2.13 version and i got a big problem, suddenly, after reaching Odidiana, Kythe (who now goes as Kythie) dissapeared from my party, i set camp and she/hes not there, i go to my castle and he/shes not there also.

The wierd stuff is Kythie is present in all the cutscenes in Odidiana and also when i reach the second spire, but doesnt show up im my party, i dont know how to change this... it was my fav character... any ideas? Cheers!

neo_Invocation

Aug 6, 2017
Well, im playing this 2.13 version and i got a big problem, suddenly, after reaching Odidiana, Kythe (who now goes as Kythie) dissapeared from my party, i set camp and she/hes not there, i go to my castle and he/shes not there also.

The wierd stuff is Kythie is present in all the cutscenes in Odidiana and also when i reach the second spire, but doesnt show up im my party, i dont know how to change this... it was my fav character... any ideas? Cheers!
try checking the horse stable

Reactions: Ente Supremo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Don't forget rhe blond bitch that's part of his tribe is tring to awaken the dragons of the nine. Man how can she be that upset about not being able to have kids. After all i hear it hurts like hell poping one out.

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
Hello everyone! i have problem... I buy new PC (i have to change fast so i didint save a lot of info) and maybe someone can share SAVE game files from last update? Now i dont have mood to play from game start.. Thank you! (dont be mad about my english it isint 1st language of mine)

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes