rikununi

Sep 9, 2018
So I'm either stuck or I'm caught in a bug.

During the prison break, after Im disguised how do I find the keys to the cells. I've talked to every npc and every companion in there cells. The last thing that changed was Masqurade showing up after talking to the clerk. would really appreciate some help

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
So I'm either stuck or I'm caught in a bug.

During the prison break, after Im disguised how do I find the keys to the cells. I've talked to every npc and every companion in there cells. The last thing that changed was Masqurade showing up after talking to the clerk. would really appreciate some help
Talk to all your friends...
They will tell you who has the keys.
Then you have 2 ways to get them and free everyone.

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Y'know, this game would be great if it got more erotic content, but seeing how most of those are only collectible cards and CGs instead of legit scenes, I'd say it's no wonder if this game ended up freefalling just like how the second game went : started out overly ambitious, only ended up as a shitty game with countable H-scenes and unused moral system (you could went full heroic in that game, only to sells out Opala, Osira, and Farah to the bandit, etc.).

Anyway, seeing how minimal the erotic content in this game so far, even though it's already past the second episode, I guess there's no use placing hope in this game anymore. Time to pull out my pledge, I guess.

Reactions: SouthernViking

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
True the stoty is great so is the art i love this game and the rest of them. Even if some of the ladys in this game are nuts. But to tell the true i would love them any way.

Reactions: SteelQXR

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Huh, found out than after escaping from the desert city Kahr with Adult Farah and the masked mercenary you can stop by Summer Cove with them. It's not much but I appreciate the little detail

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Hello there…

Does anyone have full save for episode 2 of the game untill version 1.14? I had my own with all scenes , cards etc. unlocked for all art styles but my hard disk died and I'v lost saves for all games that i had stored on it…

Is there any kind person who can help with this little issue of mine? ;P

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I can't help with the save's but something good to do is put them on a flash drive for a back up.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Hello there…

Does anyone have full save for episode 2 of the game untill version 1.14? I had my own with all scenes , cards etc. unlocked for all art styles but my hard disk died and I'v lost saves for all games that i had stored on it…

Is there any kind person who can help with this little issue of mine? :heartcoveredeyes:
just star new game again

Reactions: DarkLizerd

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
You know people say waiting is a hassal but if you got other sex games to play then i can wait to fuck all the gorls on this game tell the update lol.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Well we can hope that Sierra makes enough with the stuff she does at hreingames that she can hire someone for the cg, yes the lack of CG is the downside of the game, but i would say its the only one, the story is great and i am so glad that the title was changed from "The last Fucklord" because that sounded way to cheesy.

New weekly blogpost for LOQO, we get FF Style summons as big AE Attacks in the future.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i play this game alonexp but it still has some ways to go. I also play some 3d games and i don't know if my tast in some games are good are not. Some times i just play for the faping and a good story too. So yea i am a freak of nature lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry spellings a mess and my fingers hit the wrong keys on these small smart phone pads. Just leting yall now whey some of my words get messed up.

But really lookes like there taking votes on the cosplay charater and is out of fraya are oscris.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes