zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The story will get there. Plues i think some rpgs get bad and this is just my thought's on the matter is because the devs do rush jobs just to get it done. But like i said that's just my thoughts.

Reactions: DarkLizerd
Sep 24, 2017
*pure sarcasm* "hey everyone did you all hear about the news about the new Naz'Raala figurine? Even better it seems so import that the creator is selling products from an unfinished game and asking for money to make it?"...sorry for that I am just tired of hearing about this figurines business and all the work put in them

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
It's marketing man a way to get more money and promote the game. So they can make more games. I don't now why i toke that course in school was not in it for long. Mybe they should do like another game and make fraha and the other girls in to pillows. Advertise like this have you ever dreamed of sleeping between fraha's melons.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
some time ago I want to play this game I did not understand the difference between verifications nor for what purpose is there any verification that the scenes only have only the main protagonist or do I have to share the waifus?

Alto7887

May 15, 2017
some time ago I want to play this game I did not understand the difference between verifications nor for what purpose is there any verification that the scenes only have only the main protagonist or do I have to share the waifus?
you can choose to share them or not

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Marketing is a good thing to help move the game and other games the dev my have plained ahead. So i could see the figurens and pillows and other stuff being made. To help out plues like they always say sex sells.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know try moveing your saves to a safe place and try reextracting the game and copy files over the other files and see if that works. Like i said don't know but at least your saves should be safe.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone have a save following the good path of the game, before fighting Harlequinn in the house. I did a dumb and saved in the house and now I cant get out unless I beat her. But I can't beat her. Too low of equipment and level.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Does anyone have a save following the good path of the game, before fighting Harlequinn in the house. I did a dumb and saved in the house and now I cant get out unless I beat her. But I can't beat her. Too low of equipment and level.
just use RPG_Maker_Editors cheat your power mix and fuck her end

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Use SGEdit. You can pretty much get all the equipment and power you need to beat the ever living shit out of her.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
In the latest updates does the MC get more action or are we still stuck watching the female characters bang 'other' humanoids?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes