zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Hope the next update has alot of good stuff. Like kick ass sex scenes with all the love ladys. Plues tell me we find the i hate human lock her up are chain her up. Then find away to make her pragnet. Then give her all the babys she wants that would shut her up i think lol.

Radio4ctive

Jul 5, 2017
Hope the next update has alot of good stuff. Like kick ass sex scenes with all the love ladys. Plues tell me we find the i hate human lock her up are chain her up. Then find away to make her pragnet. Then give her all the babys she wants that would shut her up i think lol.
In your dreams maybe yes. This update propably will focus on sprite scenes with girls and adding Gabrielle and Mu'tiki to this pointless strip mini game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i don't think the mini game is done yet. Hard to say and if it was in my dream i think i would never wake up lol. Hope the harpy and her clan move to the castle that would be great to fraha could teach them and your army would grow more.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Can someone send me the saved game in which the player returns to the castle to face the general and the bitchy sister?

VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
want to try this game, do i have to play the 1 and 2 first to follow the history? or just different characters?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
want to try this game, do i have to play the 1 and 2 first to follow the history? or just different characters?
You can play this game standalone and you'll be fine, however if you're a story and lore man I would play the other first.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't think it's to the part yet to kick cradins ass. My thought on his sister is she needs to feel what she has done to all those girls. Don't sell her in to slavery just let people fuck her. Then tell her that she can stay are go the snake god should be sent where he can never return. But then it's up to the dev what happens. So let's let her work on it. The artists also have to work on art scenes. P.s let us sell little iron bitch are let him get aet be monster. Lol

Billyt33

Oct 27, 2018
When I get to the character selection screen, the choice to the far right is highlighted and I'm unable to use the arrow keys to navigate or press enter to select. Any ideas?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
This game is basically different than the other series, it's standalone

I haven't played it yet, but I'm assuming this game deals with the past history of namaria based on name, etc

I'd play number 1 and 2 if I were you, recommended for sure.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
I don't think it's to the part yet to kick cradins ass. My thought on his sister is she needs to feel what she has done to all those girls. Don't sell her in to slavery just let people fuck her. Then tell her that she can stay are go the snake god should be sent where he can never return. But then it's up to the dev what happens. So let's let her work on it. The artists also have to work on art scenes. P.s let us sell little iron bitch are let him get aet be monster. Lol
u've the save for i play in my game?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Not yet, the guy that does the walkthrough only releases them when the full episode is released.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i got to many saves but there all saved on a flash driver the only one i really played is my horseman. Just don't know how to post stuff here and my internet is kinda slow i live in the sticks were internet companys do not want to go too. We are a little lucky to be a little close to a hub. P.s still real slow net speed tho

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Well i got to many saves but there all saved on a flash driver the only one i really played is my horseman. Just don't know how to post stuff here and my internet is kinda slow i live in the sticks were internet companys do not want to go too. We are a little lucky to be a little close to a hub. P.s still real slow net speed tho
PLEASE SEND ME THE SAVES

Hanzo2710

Sep 30, 2018
Hi just found the game recently and have checked out the blog and I wanted to know if the weekly update to the blog lands on Sundays or if there is not set date? Also should I wait for the patch before playing or can I just start now and not have to start over after the patch?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Hi just found the game recently and have checked out the blog and I wanted to know if the weekly update to the blog lands on Sundays or if there is not set date? Also should I wait for the patch before playing or can I just start now and not have to start over after the patch?
No weekly update for the masses...
As for playing now or wait for the patch... Play now, play later, play again... All 3 are good choices...
I have re-played every few updates... grinding and repeating parts get "boring", but it is still fun... and not all of the updates go to the end of the story, some are added to the beginning...

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
Hey guys, I am sorry if this is dumb question. I recently played simmilar game called Roundscape, just because there was the gallery mod where I could view all scenes in the game. Tbh I dont have time to play the whole game through. Is there something simmilar in this game ? Just want to view the scenes

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes