Oct 12, 2018
There's slow and there's this. Gabe's focus is non-existant, the cosplay, collectible pics and extra image sets only drag down the game, as well as the choice of making almost all scenes dependent on the main story. If one has a smaller volume of work, focus on the core game, not make extra shit people only enjoy because it's better than nothing.

And while real life might be an excuse in some cases, it should be done with open and clear what the situation is, so I don't think it's the case for this game.
Hey,do you maybe know the link to a mega download for this game?

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, i have already completed the game but i want to check out all the art styles and cant be bothered to do it all again. Can someone share their fully unlocked save game pls.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Are there ways to increase relationships with someone apart from talking every now and then ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i do understand were your coming from mybe she thinks people want to see real woman dressed like the characters. Hard to say thou. But it's her game and she does take votes on what people want to have worked on.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There's slow and there's this. Gabe's focus is non-existant, the cosplay, collectible pics and extra image sets only drag down the game, as well as the choice of making almost all scenes dependent on the main story. If one has a smaller volume of work, focus on the core game, not make extra shit people only enjoy because it's better than nothing.

And while real life might be an excuse in some cases, it should be done with open and clear what the situation is, so I don't think it's the case for this game.
I agree totally. I don't believe life was in play here, if it was they would have said something on her blog like they have done in the past. Either way this was just a really really really bad time to implement a system that really does nothing for no one. This is the kind of thing you do between chapter or after the games done. Not 3 months+(Because I don't even think their done working on it) in the middle of a chapter. I really like Gabe, but they really do make some shitty decisions.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone can help me with Lewd Latcher quest? I talked to everyone in Whitehaven, guy is saying "i hope your friend will enjoy gift" or something, but i dont have it on my inventory, and i cant talk to her about that

Palm

Lovin' the muff
Donor
Sep 4, 2017
Anyone can help me with Lewd Latcher quest? I talked to everyone in Whitehaven, guy is saying "i hope your friend will enjoy gift" or something, but i dont have it on my inventory, and i cant talk to her about that
Set camp and talk to mhu tiki.

Reactions: Alcesto

texsk8erdude

Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to kill the one stone creature that blocks a bridge fairly deep in the game because I honestly enjoy this game so much but haven’t played it in months because I’m stuck on that part

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to kill the one stone creature that blocks a bridge fairly deep in the game because I honestly enjoy this game so much but haven’t played it in months because I’m stuck on that part
Use a save editor, max your attack and equip the onyx blades.

Mr.Yang2

Jul 24, 2017
i need help, its my first time playing this game, when i play the game, it wont play and suddenly the game was close, i already install the RTP

Thomas1294

Oct 1, 2017
The download is missing files I think.
Can't seem to start the game, due to multiple errors telling me files haven't been found

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
How do i get to Iron Spire ? I have no idea where it is on the map, searched for it for like 20 mins.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If your talking about the one in the crimson forest. Check you lvl use fraha's alure to weakin him some and some magic and poitons. Depinding on lvl he may be easrer.

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
So does anyone know if steel domeness has any content besides prison scene? And are you supposed to let her go or keep in prison with Baron Ironard?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone else manage to enter Illusian Forest???
After beating Rosus, I made a run past the guards and got in...
I found a Steela and a temple... but nothing else.
If you enter in the middle of the path at the guards, you can get in.
FYI... this is from ver. 2.13...

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes