blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
can you fast forward dialogue box or stuffs? also can you switch the cg styles later on or are you stuck with the one you choose at the beginning? i want to test/see them all but i dont have the patience to sit through everything especially when you cant even "tab" without pausing the game because of the rpgm engine

neo_Invocation

Aug 6, 2017
can you fast forward dialogue box or stuffs? also can you switch the cg styles later on or are you stuck with the one you choose at the beginning? i want to test/see them all but i dont have the patience to sit through everything especially when you cant even "tab" without pausing the game because of the rpgm engine
You can use Cheat Engine to accelerate game speed

Reactions: blulaz

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
I was wondering: Was there ever a discussion of having devilHS be an active artist for the game? Like a new path to chose at the beginning? He already did some work as a commission but wouldn't his awesome style fit perfectly into the whole game? I mean... those scenes with his arts... phew... that could be quite something ;)

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
hello i just download and played the game is it all so small resolution or is thee a way t make it bigger I'll appreciate an answer TNX in advance

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes