redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
This game is so good that I can;t play anything else. I keep on going back to it to clear out the available achievements, killing monsters etc.

Anyone know when the full episode 3 will actually be released?

Also, Are there any games that are similar to this? in terms of scope, really good writing, story, gameplay etc. not just mindless sex?
The Last Sovereign and Roundscape Adorevia.

juggernaut2017

Jul 31, 2017
And Sparrow just uploaded the first Elin's Trading Card in his HF page (poor girl is gonna get rekt) it is a true shame for expansion/ impossible fit fetish lovers like me (yeah you can go already and call me trash) that Sparrow with 1 update per week has already put on more Trading Cards than Gabe on her game, because this means that Gabe probably has dozens of Trading Cards ready that she just needs to program into the game...

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Is there any possibility to change the art style mid game? I don't wanna lose my progress.
I think the answer is 'no', but SGEdit may allow you to change it...
Too bad tho, it would be nice to be able to switch art styles during the game...

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Is there a scene with Cecily? An if so does anyone have a save? She just repeats the same lines over and over and I am at the end of the beta as far as the text says.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Uhm, guys there are two other titles in this series. Is this one a prequel of sorts? Do I have to play the other two first?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Uhm, guys there are two other titles in this series. Is this one a prequel of sorts? Do I have to play the other two first?
#3 in the series...
and... no... each game stands on it's own...
All you would miss playing them out of order is like watching Star Wars in the order it was produced, instead of watching it in "time" order...
Anikin Skywalker was the hero in #1.... But he was the bad guy later...
Without knowing the story of the royal family, you would not know if Opala's sister was the "bad" girl, or not...
And so far... it is still a question in #3...

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes