zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is the update going to be like a chrismas gift are something. i mean no disrespect to anyone about the chrismas word but that's what i grow up on sorry.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
so is the update going to be like a chrismas gift are something. i mean no disrespect to anyone about the chrismas word but that's what i grow up on sorry.
He said on his blog that it will be coming out on monday either early in the morning or late at night.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
How do you get this guy out so I'm stuck and I can not get off the map.

Attachments
Well for getting out you have to continue forward and when the path splits take the left and keep moving up, you will then exit to the world map go to the village on the left.
To get the guy out of the way you have to sing jingle bells three times. No but seriously its part of a quest, in bright stone in the top right part of the town there is a guy in red clothing that is blocking the entrance to an empty space talk to him then go talk to the guy in your last screen shot.

axellslade

Aug 10, 2016
How do you get this guy out so I'm stuck and I can not get off the map.

Attachments
Did you, by chance left Colussia, visited the mother's house then went to Rivulet Hills? There's a bug: if you do this you're screwed and can't leave the area. You'll have to load a previous save.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
... Is there a gallery in this game? If so, is there any save wherein most of it is unlocked?
I adore the Opala series but thing is the h-scenes... Some of them needs you to have go through a needle hole just to get them. Or some of them have some very confusing requirements needed... That and I feel lazy playing this game after playing and collecting everything in the first two games.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
And RGSS-RTp also coudnt found> U should had checked before uploading. Why people just kept uploading without testing it first

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
Seriously, this file is over 1G but it error appeared the before I could play the game. I hope u fix this because this is discouraging for me to download again

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes