Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Here's something interesting. There is an alternative ending to the scene with Opala in the Illusian forest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you trigger it manually by altering the variable yourself, and if so what might be the variables number? Btw, the homestead scene still freezes at a black screen for me. This might be because I did the very first homestead scene in an older version and without having done the first scene it might work in this version.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Another question: In the OP for this version there is a topic about Skalhalm arc being complete. Where is Skalhalm and how to reach it? It's already avaiable?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Can you trigger it manually by altering the variable yourself, and if so what might be the variables number?
0363. I imagine if you make an event raising it to be at least 6 before the Illusian Forest scene event chain (so before entering the church), then yeah, the ending should trigger. Kind of weird to tie it to that... if I didn't datamine the game I wouldn't even know it existed.

Footsniffer24

Dec 28, 2018
While we're on the topic of datamining could anyone give me a beautiful christmas present and upload a cg rip for 2.15? I don't hhave anything that can run the program or I'd do it myself.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
She is in the same room with Kythie. The image I see is of the young Farrah... Dunno if this is some bug because I imported a save from old version, but it seems this isn't the case... In the case of Bal'rana, I solved the problem editing the save and setting ON the switch #782...
No thats adult farah. Young farah is in the same area but in the bottom right bedroom with gabrielle. That is where young farah is.

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Guys, I'm at Rivulet Hills, near the soldiers camp, but i can't find the legendary MOUNTAIN GRINDER. Welp!

zets10

Sep 29, 2018
Hello! Can someone help me? I have two question. Where can i find ''slave collar" for the reward "Leather Leash" ? . And what i need to do/go after the scene with Opala in Illusian Forest?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Iok i talked to the mc mothef got hrr heart to red then i. The churcb pick to flirt with mother in dream and you get her ending are i did.

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Not sure why but this game and Reporter Kate keep closing instantly. Other XP games seem to be fine. I checked and got the missing dlls and dropped them in both the game folders and my syswow64 folder has it too. Still crashes instantly though with no error message. Anyone got any ideas?

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
by main quest I give Farah a promisse for good bang after mission in Imperator cotage. But there was no event after.
-I miss something to triger scene ?
-It's not implemented.
-Or blue balls part of the plot ? xD

by story line after second escape, in castle Farah slaped my face, but i try play renegate path. So i there anyway to punish her for that slap, or i don't have enough renegade points? Or It's unavoidable no matter what path I choose ?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Got an answer about the variable in the Illusian Forest scene... no idea why it didn't trigger for me in that case.
I tested it out (by raisig the variable manually to 6 because you know the second homestead scene is fucked) and the scene in the church with Cecily did work. It just adds one image and several lines of text, nothing more.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
by main quest I give Farah a promisse for good bang after mission in Imperator cotage. But there was no event after.
-I miss something to triger scene ?
-It's not implemented.
-Or blue balls part of the plot ? xD

by story line after second escape, in castle Farah slaped my face, but i try play renegate path. So i there anyway to punish her for that slap, or i don't have enough renegade points? Or It's unavoidable no matter what path I choose ?
You're not always rewarded with a drawn image sex scene even if the text lines do hint so. That's just how the game is made by Swegabe, minor cucking and bleu balling gallore! It also might be because you are going renegade as Farah is more of the gentle type. And no going renegade does not make it possible do go all out on the girls, that is just simply not implemented in the game. For getting all the scene I suggest following the walkthrough to the letter, and as such you mainly have to go good I believe. You might still get allot of the scenes in the renegade path, just sift through the walkthrough to find out! Also i do believe that you get the scene you mention just a bit later when you go to sleep in the tent. And after a certain point in the game you can always invite Farah into the tent: this works for renegade too.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Guys it is needed an item to teleport? because when i interact with a crystal, i only have the options to Save and Cancel. Thank you.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Guys it is needed an item to teleport? because when i interact with a crystal, i only have the options to Save and Cancel. Thank you.
One of the sages has the item you need. (They quiz you and you answer correctly to all you get a special item, they wear blue and white robes and a blue hat. They are mostly found in the inns or bars of the towns and cities.I recommend getting all the items as they can help immensly) I think the one in the inn or bar of colussia has it.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes