DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I have read that Beatrix can be found in the Royal Bath before reporting your findings of Caimridge to the Emperor, but she isn't there. Anyone know anything about this?

Another question: how do you get the picture from the palace... there is a dude standing there not letting me take it :(

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Can you tell me how to change it?
By using simple save file editors like saveeditoronline, just upload your respective save and you can chance the variables values yourself. I upped variable #363 form 2 to 6. just click the number after the variable and chance it to whatever amount you want to.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I have read that Beatrix can be found in the Royal Bath before reporting your findings of Caimridge to the Emperor, but she isn't there. Anyone know anything about this?

Another question: how do you get the picture from the palace... there is a dude standing there not letting me take it :(
You can take it during a special mission when you are infiltrating the palace, if you follow the walkthrough it will tell you when you can snatch it.
Also if you followed the walkthrough Beatrix should be there. Mayby you need to talk to her in her chamber or something?

Reactions: DiTo

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
By using simple save file editors like saveeditoronline, just upload your respective save and you can chance the variables values yourself. I upped variable #363 form 2 to 6. just click the number after the variable and chance it to whatever amount you want to.
I think it might be variable# 362 AND 363. For that character both those variables change for some yet unclear reason when their relationship points go up.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I think it might be variable# 362 AND 363. For that character both those variables change for some yet unclear reason when their relationship points go up.
Could be, I have no clue of RPGM coding myself but I only altered 363 and it worked for me.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
There is an event for her there, with the flag right before the Emperor meeting where Devon gets accused. No scene though, just some text.

Reactions: DiTo

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
There is an event for her there, with the flag right before the Emperor meeting where Devon gets accused. No scene though, just some text.
Yep, you are right. I found the problem. Have to go to that 'dance club' also to trigger the event.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Well, you level your characters... (or use save game editor to level them). No magic trick there.
With LOTS of blood, sweat, and tears...
Some potions help too...
Personally, where that battle takes place, following the story line, it is just about the hardest fight in the game!

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
can someone tell me where to find the lock pick set?
It's a quest reward: you go to the park and look through the benches, there will be a person on a bench with blue hair, talk to him, then go to the basement of the pub (Black Dame will be there she will give you the lock pick set).

2D

Jul 29, 2017
hey guys, sorry for the noob question, but could anyone tell me how to view the trading cards/illustrations/scenes/etc that I have unlocked? or can you only see them once right when you unlock them?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
hey guys, sorry for the noob question, but could anyone tell me how to view the trading cards/illustrations/scenes/etc that I have unlocked? or can you only see them once right when you unlock them?
You should be able to look up all gathered and encountered art in your art gallery book in your inventory, most of the time you can only access it during the camp interface because the MC will stop himself from opening it when you're in public places. If you dont have an art gallery go buy that allongside the questlog and encyclopedia form a general store.

katakari

Nov 1, 2017
As the story goes... go to the nearest port town and ask people about it...
and follow the clues...
Or do you want a simple answer and skip what makes an adventure game worth playing?
I've finished the main story I just need to know where i can find it very fast

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I've finished the main story I just need to know where i can find it very fast
Go to Whitehaven (during daytime), Go to the pier (west side of town) and head into the building with the sailor standing next to the door. Talk to the man with the blue bandana on (he will sell you one). Then go and set up camp and talk to Mhu’Tiki.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
And a + or - 1 for Beatrix. I swear.. My walkthrough is included in this. I just hope they used my updated one and not still . 2.08 version.. That one is messed. I most likely won't release one for this beta. I mean it is typed up. Due to it looking like it maybe be actually due to release?
Gabe will add a bunch of random crap before release.. SO it always takes time. If it isn't included. I added it down there.

EDIT: Well since it is going to be released "This year" I will update it with much more accurate information. Like scene in Illusian Forest requrements etc etc.
EDIT 2: Walkthrough has been updated to 2.15b

Reactions: Gert_Boomans
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes