Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So, I don't know if this has already been answered somewhere in the thread, but I am new to this game and have never played any of the games in the series. With that I have 2 questions.

1. Do I need to play the first 2 games to understand the story of this one?

2. What is the difference between the 3 artstyles? I can mostly tell what Western/Eastern is, but what is Beastmode exactly?

Reactions: Airell

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So, I don't know if this has already been answered somewhere in the thread, but I am new to this game and have never played any of the games in the series. With that I have 2 questions.

2. What is the difference between the 3 artstyles? I can mostly tell what Western/Eastern is, but what is Beastmode exactly?
1. No you do not have to play the first 2 to understand the story however it is HIGHLY recommended since it picks up near the end of the 2nd and there are many recurring characters.

2. Beastmode is what it sounds like with the main character being a furry, the artstyle is incomplete however, the western is done by a western artist and the eastern is done with an eastern artist. I know Sparrow is the name of the western artist but I am unsure as to the name of the eastern. Personally I recommend the Western Edition

Architect04

Jul 27, 2018

I dont think you necessarily need to play the first two. They are both pretty good if you like a longer style of H-RPG. You will learn back grounds and stuff more in depth but I think the sum it up well in this one.

As for the artstyles, Like you said the E/W is pretty self explanatory while in Beastmode your character is legit a beastman(Horse, Bull and Dog) I believe are the choices and I think they have a East and West version aswell.

All in All, This one and its updates have been rather slow of late, So if you enjoy it up to the current content the 1st 2 would be good ones to pickup to fill the time.

Mar 28, 2018
i want a save data when they escape from the prison as a wolf race pleaseeeeeee please guys! i lost my save data and i really dont like to redo everything i did so please! and thanks a lot ♥

D

Deleted member 119819

Is there a way to skip the art made by sparrow? Its so ugly but even if I pic eastern artist I still get scenes from sparrow.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes