Vaaka

Sep 26, 2018
If you haven't gone to Illusian or Illusion forest whatever it's called you should go there to find Opala

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
after getting caught the 2nd time by van(is van a girl or guy?) i can't equip 4 party members. is it a glitch or intentional?

(van can be mistaken as a girl or guy because of *insert gender here* looks but has a heart symbol, but the name van sounds like a guy that's why i'm asking)

Anonius

Aug 6, 2017
Is it possible to get the first lockpick set after the highlord gathering? I thought they changed the introduction and didn't bother to look for the guy in the park and now he is gone.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
If all the girls are going to have sex scenes with cg and not just sprites, then part 3 is going to have to be wall to wall sex. Milf Farah, Opala, Laquadia, Beatrix, Elin, Gabrielle, Black Dame, Bal'Rana, Kythie, Masquerade, Osira, Layla, Sunny Sue Ellen, Zweibelle, Paellicia and maybe Cecily and the blue fairy. That is a huge list and she has ignored the chances to knock some people off this list in the past. The first twelve have been especially teased in game and on her blog in the past.

She hyped up a new scene this update and people were hyped that we would finally fuck Beatrix or even Elin but instead we got more of the same with Laquadia. There does not need to be a story reason for us to finally fuck Adult Farah, Gabrielle and even Opala now that she has joined us in the castle. All of those three girls have wanted to in story fuck the MC, but for some reason they haven't because ... reasons. I really like this game, but she pokes holes in her own narrative and makes it worse by introducing more characters constantly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gabe gets really pissed when people point out that instead of a character having sex with a horse, we could have a mini scene with a character the main character lacks scenes with. For example, that scene with the clown girl where she fucks some random ass dude instead of the main character. Makes no sense, then the dog girl fucks a horse instead of you first, gabelle has a million scenes with other things and none with the main character. The list goes on.
The funniest part of all of this is that scenes with the main character won the original poll gabe had for this game, and gabe has mentioned that she wants to do a game with a female player character so she can "focus on the main character", which implies that she can't do it with the male main character IN A GAME WHERE THERE ARE LIKE 20 WOMEN SO FAR THE MAIN CHARACTER HASN'T FUCKED YET. Swegabes stance on screwing male player characters out of scenes with this giant ass harem of women makes zero sense. I honestly can't fathom why she can't understand that the point of a male player character is to just be a walking cock fucking everyone and that the 80% of the sex cg at least should be him screwing all of these women that show interest in him.

After extracting the CG from the game, it looks like things have improved somewhat at least. From the looks of that blowjob you get in the new one, it's a repeat of a different scene we already had. That's pretty annoying, when heard about it I thought we finally might get a scene of her doing it on her own without the main character facefucking her, I hope at the very least we get a scene of her servicing the main character properly. But we probably won't. She will likely instead have 60 more scenes where she fucks dogs or something. To try to end this on a positive note, it does look like she might have heard the complaints based on that, since I see more player character focused scenes than normal. But I thought the same thing when this project first started, when the main character had a bunch of scenes at the start, then she went back to the old habits of look at all of these women you have no sex scenes with yet they fuck everything around you instead despite showing interest in you! So who knows, I'd certainly like for my hopes to turn out to be true.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Van is a female because i have not scene in any of gabes opala game a male have a heart over there heads.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Van is a female because i have not scene in any of gabes opala game a male have a heart over there heads.
Could just be a case of copy-pasting assets, the dialogue window with character profile being the case here.
Inb4 van is a male and has sex with gabelle before you like everything else in the game.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
save, with all done?!
I could give you one, but there is no scene replay so you would have nothing to do with it but go and fight generic mobs.

Gabe gets really pissed when people point out that instead of a character having sex with a horse, we could have a mini scene with a character the main character lacks scenes with.
The funniest part of all of this is that scenes with the main character won the original poll gabe had for this game, and gabe has mentioned that she wants to do a game with a female player character so she can "focus on the main character", which implies that she can't do it with the male main character IN A GAME WHERE THERE ARE LIKE 20 WOMEN SO FAR THE MAIN CHARACTER HASN'T FUCKED YET.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I could give you one, but there is no scene replay so you would have nothing to do with it but go and fight generic mobs.

To be honest I feel like if she wants animal on female she should have either made the MC female or an animal. Granted I feel like there could be more MC scenes compared to the previous 2 games I feel like you have a lot more and the other scenes of the girls with other people can for the most part be ignored or avoided. Just hope Gabe doesn't let her own preferences sink this game I actually enjoy it and find the story interesting.

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Gabe's problem is pretty clearly that they think that they could release loqo1 with expanded sex scenes and still get praised for it, the problem being that the first opala game got praise mainly for being one of the first actual weg's on the internet, if they tried to put it out today it wouldn't do nearly as well.
Combined with they fact that they insist on using five fucking artists for the game and it's no surprise that the fans are starting to get pissed about their refusal to put more MC content in despite it winning a poll that they put out

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes