wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Hey
I've been looking for an hour of photos of art styles and I can't find if anyone can share just one picture of each style.
(I expect this question is very frequent, but if someone has already added some photos, please follow the link)
ps. Is there a pregnancy in this game???

ShermanXD

Feb 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to run this game? I'm trying, but every time i fix a problem a new one appears. What version of RPG maker i need to use, where i can find it, there is another thing i must to download ? Help pls :c

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know how to put spoiler tages but the place i found saied that thay said he but you now them. With that i would think they mean its a girl. Thats all i could think. The other thing i was not mad that it was short for how long a wait i was just let down there was not more.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If you want to read the thing that got me thinking van is a girl type in legands of queen opala: van blogger. To the admin if this was not to be done i am sorry about that my mind does forget things.

TheHungryViking

Feb 28, 2019
So i have been playing for a while and just got out of prison with beatrix and the pirate queen. But now my party is glitched and i can only have 3 characters with me. For example i have My own character(crusader), Gabrielle and Kythie but when i want another to join it says -unable to join- All character slots in use!
how to fix?

Dorios

Jan 7, 2019
In version 2.16 is said that was added a lot of history, but after facing Van the beta ends .....

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm okay with the content of the game, I like the scenes with horses and dogs, there are many games with harem and vanilla stuff out there but only very, very few with quality content in this area. That's not to say the game is perfect, I have problems with the development pace and decisions, the extra art sets, collectibles, cosplay could all burn in hell in favor of one or two extra scenes per year, but the fetishes the games focus on is not in any way a problem to me.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I could give you one, but there is no scene replay so you would have nothing to do with it but go and fight generic mobs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought the monster characters were for that purpose also, which makes this whole thing even more retarded. I can say that I will stop supporting her if she does go with a female protag, especially when it's going to be a massive slap in the face with her being willing to focus on sex scenes with the main character in that game, not any of the games with a male one. What she should do is just make a game with a shifter protag, and then the main character can be anything she wants for scene.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
If we being honest here, I feel like She gone fuck around and lost people Cause we didn't get what want. Like The Whole Tent thing is fun n all but can we get some new move. And the Fix the Whole thing she got going she need to GIVE us what we ask for in EP4 and i mean ALL the Stuff like MC smashing Every Female,n no half ass

luke254

Oct 6, 2017
ok im at the tavern basment in colusia after getting elin but its glicthed not letting me continue the quest what do i do?

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I have no problem with the girls sleeping around, the MC isn't faithful to anyone so I don't expect the girls be faithful to him, tho I hope Kythie's first time will be with the MC.

I had Moo Moo teach Kythie everything so I was expecting her to turn slutty but I am not sure if I restrict her training or not teach her if that changes and prevent the scene with the horse.

I hope for next game will still have a male MC at least as an option, there is not a lot of pure RPGs with male characters.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
There is her blog page but i can't make heads are tales of half of what i see on it some times. I love the games and if i rember did they lose an artist.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes