DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Personally… skip the sex, skip the pictures... just advance the main story!!!
Then, go back and fill-in the sex and pictures. You want pictures, look on-line, you will finds months of pictures!!!
I would play this game even if there was no sex scenes or added art. I came for the RPG stuff.

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
How do you play in full screen, I saw somewhere to hit alt+enter for full screen, but it's not working.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Lmao somebody on Gabe's blog cut and paste what I said here on the comment section. Like word for word they ripped what I said.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
am having the same problem whit the party can only have three darn tried the code does nothing
the party member-limit gets bugged after beatrix join during the prison break, u get a window sayin beatrix joined yer party whilst she actually doesnt.
U have to play until the end of current version then it works properly with 4 party members

HENK999

Aug 21, 2017
How do I presume the main story? The thing I can remember that I resuced Farah. When finding that point I did optain an imperial passport but really don't know what do with it. Thanks in advance!

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
How do I presume the main story? The thing I can remember that I resuced Farah. When finding that point I did optain an imperial passport but really don't know what do with it. Thanks in advance!
When you say rescued farah do you mean from the brothel or another situation because you proceed differently in each case. Give a bit more context, where are you who are your party members etc.

Lord Momon

Mar 19, 2019
Hello Guys, need help with my Story progressing. Ive blown up the Iron Tower and now im lacking of Informations since Iummni aint talkin with me more and I searched all near woods for Opala and Sebastian (I dont searched every ankle but most spots) so pls help me with the nest steps. :D

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hello Guys, need help with my Story progressing. Ive blown up the Iron Tower and now im lacking of Informations since Iummni aint talkin with me more and I searched all near woods for Opala and Sebastian (I dont searched every ankle but most spots) so pls help me with the nest steps. :D
You are meant to go talk to the dark elf lady she will tell you to go look for opala. Then go to the village that starts the quest to go take castle warrengard. Exit the village and go left there should be a forest go inside and it will lead you to a place with three guards talk to them the rest is up to you.

Lord Momon

Mar 19, 2019
You are meant to go talk to the dark elf lady she will tell you to go look for opala. Then go to the village that starts the quest to go take castle warrengard. Exit the village and go left there should be a forest go inside and it will lead you to a place with three guards talk to them the rest is up to you.
Thanks for your fast answer, but I think I have to make my request a little more precicious (sry for bad english btw). I destroyed the Iron Tower, got Castle Warrengard upgraded to the point where the 3 workers stay in the hall and black lady told me to look for Opala. Already concluded to look for the woods around and also Illusion Forest you mentioned, but those guards wont let me pass. Talked to all the Villagers of Arlon to maybe trigger something, but nothing happens. If anyone could help me, pls do :D

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes