Goldfish

May 22, 2017
If anyone could help me, pls do :D
I remember the guide saying you need to exit and enter the castle, not be teleportation to trigger the next event, maybe try that.

You need to leave the castle through the front door and exit to the world map. *This is due to a flag issue with the end of EP 2 and the start of EP 3. Hope gabe fixes it* Teleportation crystal doesn’t make the story advance farther. So leave and come back in and talk to Black Dame to advance the story. She wants us to go save Queen Opala from Illusian Forest. So if you had Kythe in your party bring one of the spell casters with you. It matters not really. Once your party is setup teleport to Arlon. Leave and head west to.

Reactions: Lord Momon

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
the party member-limit gets bugged after beatrix join during the prison break, u get a window sayin beatrix joined yer party whilst she actually doesnt.
U have to play until the end of current version then it works properly with 4 party members
will try thanks

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for your fast answer, but I think I have to make my request a little more precicious (sry for bad english btw). I destroyed the Iron Tower, got Castle Warrengard upgraded to the point where the 3 workers stay in the hall and black lady told me to look for Opala. Already concluded to look for the woods around and also Illusion Forest you mentioned, but those guards wont let me pass. Talked to all the Villagers of Arlon to maybe trigger something, but nothing happens. If anyone could help me, pls do :D
Pretty sure you have to go back to the elf lady after leaving castle warrengard. If i remember you have to talk to her and she will tell you to go to the illusion forest, now when you talk to the gaurd they should let you through.

Reactions: Lord Momon

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
Haven't played this for a while and I can't figure out how to proceed. I have Kythie in my party and the Turning the tide title, according to a walkthrough I dug up I'm supposed to talk to the black dame and then go rescue Opala from Illusian Forest but I have walked out of and into Castle Warrengard, teleported to Arlon and gone to Illusian Forest but the guards are stopping me. Anyone else have this issue or am I missing something?

Edit: Found it, I had to go to the tavern Skalhalm, the mining village in the eastern region, and finish the harpies quest.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Haven't played this for a while and I can't figure out how to proceed. I have Kythie in my party and the Turning the tide title, according to a walkthrough I dug up I'm supposed to talk to the black dame and then go rescue Opala from Illusian Forest but I have walked out of and into Castle Warrengard, teleported to Arlon and gone to Illusian Forest but the guards are stopping me. Anyone else have this issue or am I missing something?

Edit: Found it, I had to go to the tavern Skalhalm, the mining village in the eastern region, and finish the harpies quest.
Did you transfer a save game from the old to new version because you are meant to go to do the illusion forest quest way before the harpy quest.

Lord Momon

Mar 19, 2019
Pretty sure you have to go back to the elf lady after leaving castle warrengard. If i remember you have to talk to her and she will tell you to go to the illusion forest, now when you talk to the gaurd they should let you through.
I remember the guide saying you need to exit and enter the castle, not be teleportation to trigger the next event, maybe try that.
Thanks guys, that worked. Youre amazing :D

Drak

May 30, 2017
So i'm having an issue where pressing enter does nothing and the only way i can actually interact with it is buy clicking off the game and back on. i tried restarting my pc, i tried deleting my game and unzipping 2.16 again, but nothing is working. anyone know a fix?

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
lol i was using the outdated walktrought i did meet the mother of mc but cant remember if i got affection whit her is there anyway too check there affection level am so far in the game darn dont wanna miss her scene if she gets one
Basically it will be really really bright red.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If your talking about the art in the tent are in the mc bedroom. If you talking about watching the cgs with everthing like choces that is not in yet. Plues you will need to buy the art book from the shop.

Quiinto

May 9, 2018
How do i proceed the story? I cut and paste my save file from 2.15b to 2.16. Then i load the game. Idk what am i suppose to do. I already done all the main quest in 2.15b. Now what? Where do i go from castle warrengard?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes