RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
guys please i need a way to hack ruby coins please i tried save editor but didnt work .... and i also want to ask how many times we can do it with illumi ? i only did it once can we do it more or thats it for now?
Thats because its not only an item but also a variable.

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
does anyone have insight about future story progression? Do we have to help Opala or will we also be able to support her sister Osira?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i used the online one and an old save editor I found here
Use this one, load a save where you've picked up at least one coin. Then go to advanced > Edit switches and variables > go to Variables > Look for ruby coins and change it. You can also mirror the number in your inventory if you want, but the variable number is the only one that matters.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
guys please i need a way to hack ruby coins please i tried save editor but didnt work .... and i also want to ask how many times we can do it with illumi ? i only did it once can we do it more or thats it for now?
u can do it twice with illumi once after collecting 15 shards then after 30, as for hack just my opinion do u really have to open all illustration-chests before the game is finished ? and sry i dont know anything bout hacking.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Sorry that's was my bad, I real mean cheat olny, sorry about that.
Try using the search on the top right of the page next time, since that same question was asked at least once per page.

But to be short, there are no cheats as such, you can use Cheat Engine program or to change certain values like money (search this thread on how to do that) and there is also a mod for this game on this site, that let's you do that ingame - as far as I know, it doesn't work on this version yet though but it will probably be updated sooner or later.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Try using the search on the top right of the page next time, since that same question was asked at least once per page.

But to be short, there are no cheats as such, you can use Cheat Engine program or to change certain values like money (search this thread on how to do that) and there is also a mod for this game on this site, that let's you do that ingame - as far as I know, I doesn't work on this version yet though but it will probably be updated sooner or later.
I think I may use the saveeditonline, because cheat engine is not working, unless someone know how to use in the cheat engine. Thank for the tip.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes