ziklis

Jul 31, 2018
Can anyone please help me with this one? i cant find any solution for this kind of problem and i have all of the RPG Makers installed...

somonocono

Nov 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "Shadowness Gunhou, bài đăng: 1760446, thành viên: 464789"] Bạn đã thử với Trình mô phỏng ngôn ngữ hoặc chuyển địa phương sang tiếng Nhật? [/ QUOTE]
Nó vẫn không hoạt động
Untitled.png

ziklis

Jul 31, 2018
I downloaed Locale Emulator and opened it with it and it still says the same problem...

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
I try for over 30 minutes to get 1 golden bettle token but the chance appear so low that might as well called it 1% spawn rate. i even try the walkthrough but still almost none appear at Rivulet hill. got the ring of resonace to help me identify one but hell, looking for a golden bettle to appear on screen is like looking for a chance to win a lottery.

anyone got any tips

Look5

Jul 9, 2018
Why does the backup always disappear when the program is closed ? Will this problem be addressed in the future ? All game problems can be ignored except this problem if you allow attention to the problem of saving with respect .

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
There's a bug in the game, after I release the pirapirate queen I only get 3 to play, when I try to put the 4 it say is full.

Reactions: boxo

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
Is there a way how to view just the scenes in the game with all the text during them? Something like gallery mod that has been made in Roundscape. I really cba playing 500 hours to get them.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a way how to view just the scenes in the game with all the text during them? Something like gallery mod that has been made in Roundscape. I really cba playing 500 hours to get them.

Nope, you have to keep saves before each scene if you want to replay them. People have been asking the game dev for a gallery and she has been dragging her feet for some reason.

getmepills

Jan 14, 2018
Game is awesome despite the lack of gallery but I stop playing it because of the walkthrough. I know I can just play it without the walkthrough, but it made me feels like I miss stuff. and playing the game with it ruin my experience with the game cuz the walkthrough is tedious and i hate it.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Game is awesome despite the lack of gallery but I stop playing it because of the walkthrough. I know I can just play it without the walkthrough, but it made me feels like I miss stuff. and playing the game with it ruin my experience with the game cuz the walkthrough is tedious and i hate it.
For me is because the game is still beta, you can do things in the game but it makes me very sad because I started to like very much the history and how is doing. The game is good but waiting for new release is painful.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
I used to support Gabe's Patreon and really enjoy the kinks seen in these games, but it's been a while since I've played. The progress (despite weekly blog updates) just seemed sooooo slow. The change log will list 20 items, but it'll be things I feel are pretty inane. Is it worth picking back up? I think I last played when you get a beach party w/ Masquerade and there's a cock ring involved. Thoughts on worth the time investment? When did Kyth become a chick?!?

boxo

May 28, 2017
Same as someone above, once I escape from the second prison with Beatrix and Bal'Rana, I can only have a maximum of three characters in my party. Bug or intended?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Same as someone above, once I escape from the second prison with Beatrix and Bal'Rana, I can only have a maximum of three characters in my party. Bug or intended?
A bug... as reported by everyone that downloaded the 2.16 update...

Oct 29, 2017
Dammit!! I was hopin to see Van "get what he deserved"! Yaoi Trap action in LOQO? I had an instant hard on for wanting to see how it would have went. Unfortunately, there's no cg scene.

Reactions: TheSexinati
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes