blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
have a quick question.. does your character appearance affects cecily (mother) appearance as well? eg: beastman. right now im playing as the default human character and im not going to restart the whole game just to find out lol. im just curious

Feb 16, 2019
Doubt it she is a bit too proud for that and the Val Tores don't really like her, pretty sure the only reason they didn't kill her is because Osira told them not to. Although I agree with you on liking her I hope there is a non renegade way to get her, don't really see how she will come around to liking a heroic alignement character.
I think some girls prefer a particular breed. Laquadia prefer bull, Bal'Rana prefer horse and Gabrielle prefer wolf.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
have a quick question.. does your character appearance affects cecily (mother) appearance as well? eg: beastman. right now im playing as the default human character and im not going to restart the whole game just to find out lol. im just curious
No but your father is mentioned to be of the same race and it changes the dialogue a bit but nothing major for the moment.

Reactions: blulaz

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I think some girls prefer a particular breed. Laquadia prefer bull, Bal'Rana prefer horse and Gabrielle prefer wolf.
The bitch Laquadia is a fine whore, but she to pride to admit. I do love to see more about Masquerade, I do like to see if she real falling in love for Dave or just pretend to reach some goal, she crazy and everting but I like her.

asderredsa

Mar 19, 2019
when i save beatrix daughter and asks me to go to tavern to get cloth, its pitch black at the tavern for me
is this for everyone?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
^seconded. would love to get a save with full gallery unlocked as well.. usually i enjoy unlocking everything by myself, but i already clocked 18 hours+ in this game and havnt even unlocked half of it yet, and thats only the sethxzoe human art.. i would even say its near impossible to unlock everything without hacking lol //

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
You need to buy the art gallery item and then use it from your inventory indoors and you'll be taken to the gallery screen where you can see all the stuff you've unlocked so far.

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
Suggestion for you regarding your saves. I seperate mine like this and simply copy them over so I have no chance of losing them. Use the folder names to identify them and inside each folder keep just 1 save.
Hmm it seems I accidentally overwrited my save that was up to the new version. I do still have a bad Wolfman save before every SethXZoe scene. I think my furthest along the KythieXHorse save.
Do you mind sharing those saves?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes