blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
were sethxzoe CG (choice 3) unfinished? im like halfway into the game and seems like the game started using other type of CGs

You have hack for this game?
also to answer your question, being a rpg maker, this game is fairly easy to hack. i've been constantly hooking CE for speedhacks and emulating the game with 2x-3x speed because grinding with normal speed is unbearable. and simple value hacks should be possible since its follow the same rules as other rpgmaker type of games.

but if you were lazy, you can just use RpgMakerSaveEdit which can be found here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
this include editing monster kills so you can tackle those slayer/vanquisher title with only like 3 kills instead of 30

edit: ok nvm, i read through some of the previous post here.. bummer. their art is totally superior over the others no contest. would even go as far as to say its better if this game doesnt even need cg selection style at all, the other styles should only for the art galleries lol

this is my first game/time playing this game in this series, so wasnt really following the progress/chnglog whatsoever

Reactions: Aton

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
were sethxzoe CG (choice 3) unfinished? im like halfway into the game and seems like the game started using other type of CGs

also to answer your question, being a rpg maker, this game is fairly easy to hack. i've been constantly hooking CE for speedhacks and emulating the game with 2x-3x speed because grinding with normal speed is unbearable. and simple value hacks should be possible since its follow the same rules as other rpgmaker type of games.

but if you were lazy, you can just use RpgMakerSaveEdit which can be found here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
this include editing monster kills so you can tackle those slayer/vanquisher title with only like 3 kills instead of 30
Can I use this for hack resources to the game, I want to rebuild the my castle, but I don't have the fucking resources, I don't know is because the game isn't finish, don't allow me to do so. L

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Can I use this for hack resources to the game, I want to rebuild the my castle, but I don't have the fucking resources, I don't know is because the game isn't finish, don't allow me to do so. L
im not sure tbh. im still focused at the kahr main storyline so i havnt really touched the property side. if the game doesnt allow you to obtain those said resources yet, then i would advice you to refrain from doing it for now. if the devs doesnt give the chance for player to obtain them without having to use external help like cheats, then you can just assume that part wasnt ready yet, glitches and other unwanted issues might happens. though this is just a speculation

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
im not sure tbh. im still focused at the kahr main storyline so i havnt really touched the property side. if the game doesnt allow you to obtain those said resources yet, then i would advice you to refrain from doing it for now. if the devs doesnt give the chance for player to obtain them without having to use external help like cheats, then you can just assume that part wasnt ready yet, glitches and other unwanted issues might happens. though this is just a speculation
Since you are more in the storyline make sense, but where you are right now, which part of the gameplay?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017

edit: ok nvm, i read through some of the previous post here.. bummer. their art is totally superior over the others no contest. would even go as far as to say its better if this game doesnt even need cg selection style at all, the other styles should only for the art galleries lol

this is my first game/time playing this game in this series, so wasnt really following the progress/chnglog whatsoever
sethxzoe is the international artist, right? He surely is the best one, Gabe said that he had a lot of work so he would have to delay the CGs for this game, which is a real shame.

I agree with you about only needing one main artist, and it would have saved Gabe a lot of money which could be used for more MCs scenes, but Gabe really likes to spend money on dumb shit, like those cosplay photos and videos that are really cringy.

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
I agree with you about only needing one main artist, and it would have saved Gabe a lot of money which could be used for more MCs scenes, but Gabe really likes to spend money on dumb shit, like those cosplay photos and videos that are really cringy.
I'm sure sticking to only one or two main artists would have helped the game's development progress much faster. We're always stuck waiting for one or two artists to catch up in their CG's before we can progress much further past them in-between patches, and it sucks. Did anyone even ask for those terrible cosplay photos and videos? Why not just use all that extra money to hire someone to add long awaited features to the game, like a PROPER scene viewer? Seriously, how many years has it been since Gabe has continued making the lack of skill excuse? Gabe's making 6k a month to waste on low quality cosplay shoots, I doubt they couldn't find any random programmer on the net willing to set up a simple scene viewer for a small amount. Gabe could alternatively make a special "debug area" where you walk up to sprites just to view each different scene in the game.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
i've got a save from 2.01 and would like to not start over; any issues if I use those saves? or do I need to restart?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
seems like i encounter a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now my party are limited to 3 members MAX (MC+2) everytime i tried to add 4th member, it will says "all character slots are already in use"

anyone encounters the same issue? any workaround?

edit: i manages to fix it by using rpgmaker save editor, first i dismiss everyone, and change the variable of my party member(s) amount to 0. seems like the game think you still have a 1 invisible member left in your party. though i hope that doing this doesnt cause any unwanted issues/side effects..

Reactions: Heitcaho

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
seems like i encounter a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now my party are limited to 3 members MAX (MC+2) everytime i tried to add 4th member, it will says "all character slots are already in use"

anyone encounters the same issue? any workaround?

edit: i manages to fix it by using rpgmaker save editor, first i dismiss everyone, and change the variable of my party member(s) amount to 0. seems like the game think you still have a 1 invisible member left in your party. though i hope that doing this doesnt cause any unwanted issues/side effects..

At one point there was a code programmed in that you would enter to fix that, but the Dev thought they squashed that bug however it still remains.

amboniusz

Apr 9, 2018
regarding bug with your party after the battle with Van and returning to your castle everything is back to normal again you can have 3 companions in your ranks

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
hey quick question, is there a point where I can invite Gabrielle into the tent with me? I'm pretty far into the game and it hasn't happened yet so I'm wondering if I'll get there eventually, thanks!

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes