TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Dammit!! I was hopin to see Van "get what he deserved"! Yaoi Trap action in LOQO? I had an instant hard on for wanting to see how it would have went. Unfortunately, there's no cg scene.
I know how you feel, bro!

Man, that ass would be fine getting impaled by Val Toras cocks.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Has there ever been any gay shit before in the other games? Even as a joke or a hidden scene? I feel like this could easily be a missable scene where you go back into the city and find where they take him and either look or leave.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Has there ever been any gay shit before in the other games? Even as a joke or a hidden scene? I feel like this could easily be a missable scene where you go back into the city and find where they take him and either look or leave.
AFAIK there was just 1 'hidden' gay scene or something in LoQO II.
There's no art for Van's scene whatsoever in the game files.

ThePheonix

Apr 8, 2019
Hello,

how the F... can i run the Game? I've installed RPG Ace but i still got the error message rgs102e.dll missing. I copied this file to windows/System32 but now i get the error "RGSS-RTP Standard not found".

To be honest: any game, that hasn't the necessary files within is a bad game.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

I hate played with a walktrough if don't use it can i've all scenes??

Thanks you...

Oct 29, 2017
In LOQO2GE There are 2 artworks where Gabe(The male horse anthro) is getting fucked by Eclipse

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Dammit, i love Laquadia, i hope to see Devon fuck her perfect body in the next chapter, but i think she become a Bastorhal slave.
Doubt it she is a bit too proud for that and the Val Tores don't really like her, pretty sure the only reason they didn't kill her is because Osira told them not to. Although I agree with you on liking her I hope there is a non renegade way to get her, don't really see how she will come around to liking a heroic alignement character.

Reactions: Hentai Queen 00

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you have a bad-guy save, please pass that shit to the left.

I am ashamed to say this, but I've never played a renegade run.
Hmm it seems I accidentally overwrited my save that was up to the new version. I do still have a bad Wolfman save before every SethXZoe scene. I think my furthest along the KythieXHorse save.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm it seems I accidentally overwrited my save that was up to the new version. I do still have a bad Wolfman save before every SethXZoe scene. I think my furthest along the KythieXHorse save.

Suggestion for you regarding your saves. I seperate mine like this and simply copy them over so I have no chance of losing them. Use the folder names to identify them and inside each folder keep just 1 save.

Reactions: TheSexinati
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes