Sep 24, 2017
something is telling me she gonna fuck up early-halfway of Part 4 then drop the same poll again to see what we REALLY Want, Because all she doing is backing herself up in a wall
the last blogspot update seems to be about a summon animation and updating the dice selection screen. Yeah this is a slow burn. Could hire someone to help, but that would make too much sense.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
the last blogspot update seems to be about a summon animation and updating the dice selection screen. Yeah this is a slow burn. Could hire someone to help, but that would make too much sense.
I agree All she gotta do is hire someone and boom 5-6 Years work is now cut to 1 year work, Because by the time Summer start she will still be working on Part 3 when she should be in part 5 by now(in my book)

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
I agree All she gotta do is hire someone and boom 5-6 Years work is now cut to 1 year work, Because by the time Summer start she will still be working on Part 3 when she should be in part 5 by now(in my book)
You're not supposed to attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity, but I can never be too sure in these Patreon game cases. This can very well be an excuse to prolong the game's lifespan and it's delays for more monthly donations throughout the years, whether it was intentional from the start or just something Gabe realized after the first failed attempt at these features. It could also very well be a case of Gabe just slacking and not caring hard enough due to the fact that nothing she can do will change how much money she is making. Whether she takes a week, a month, or a year for a small feature will not matter when she's getting paid the same amount. There is no deadline on her lists. It just really sucks that she can clearly ignore feedback, feature requests and everything else that is back by the majority and still not have to care because of endless funds. This is the nature of Patreon projects when they get to big to fall.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Why the fuck would Gabe hire anyone when her Patreon paypigs grant her a steady employment for YEARS? I vaguely remember that they DO treat this as employment because of a panicky blog post some years ago that the Swedish government found out about the UNTAXED Patreon bucks and Gabe was very angry about it, lmao.

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Why the fuck would Gabe hire anyone when her Patreon paypigs grant her a steady employment for YEARS? I vaguely remember that they DO treat this as employment because of a panicky blog post some years ago that the Swedish government found out about the UNTAXED Patreon bucks and Gabe was very angry about it, lmao.
Damn, So the creator of the game is a she? I would've never guessed.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If you open the game files and look there's actually tons and tons of mostly-finished stuff that's unused in this game, the big bottleneck is the CG artwork, and the only way to speed that up is to cut some of the artstyles.

Reactions: gargonare

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
IIRC, The international CG set has been suggested non-playable because the artist is way behind having been added well into the game's second chapter.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Damn, So the creator of the game is a she? I would've never guessed.
Ah shit, here we go again.

I try to deliberately address Gabe just as that ('Gabe') or 'they', since, uhh... it's a questionable matter. Self-proclaimed female for all we know so a 'her' slips by from me occasionally.

If you open the game files and look there's actually tons and tons of mostly-finished stuff that's unused in this game, the big bottleneck is the CG artwork, and the only way to speed that up is to cut some of the artstyles.
I wouldn't call it 'tons' of mostly-finished stuff myself. Just a couple of empty maps and unused character sprite sets.

Voldyik

Apr 20, 2019
@Gert_Boomans

Ah opps, yea I meant young Farah. Getting the names confused for some silly reason. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we do get more shaming, as it might be some people's fetishes. Again if you just look at the shear amount of options we have in LOQOO, it makes total sense.

I do remember a quote I heard about most JP rpgmaker games, which is that if you don't get a sex scene in 1 hour of gameplay then your doing it wrong lol. Apparently it seems to be true in most games I come across, where they feed you bit by bit until you finally get to the big hurdle. The biggest issue IMO with games like LOQOO is to many characters. I mean trust me I'm a huge fan of diversity, but almost nobody pulls it off correctly because how insanely time consuming it is. If you look at most games with more than 4 characters, the amount of CG plummets downwards proportionally to the amount of additional characters.

I realize in LOQOO most of the extra characters are just side characters, but the fans build some of them up like they aren't lol. I can be completely guilty of this myself since wanting to bang Beatrix since the very start of the game.

If you think not being able to bang her was blueballing, you should seen my reaction when she 'temp' joined the party then ran off again lol. I was like fuck...I had to wait so long for a side scene to fuck her...and now you cock tease me with having her in my party only to take her away again (which I expect her to get captured and raped again since it seems to be a reoccurring meme with Gabe).

But alas I got side tracked. I'm currently still trying to figure out how the hell to get characters into the tent scene. The alley fuck was straight forward, but the code used for "inviting into tent" is fucking nuts. There's like scripts inside and outside of the tent itself, and basically I just keep getting the three main fuckable characters in the tent still after modifying it. Probably what I found really fucking hilarious is the fact that Gabe refers to the tent scenes as 'breeding' and even adds a steady modifier to it each time you sleep with them. I'm curious if this is a setup for pregnancy? (saw that it was a thing in LOQO2).

Either case, back to fucking around with the game lol!
Still, I wait for the return of this legend

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well im just waiting for more there are alot of games that take a long time. i think if you rush a game theres a chance it will be bad but that's just me lol. some times updates have two mybe three thing and a big download lol. most of the games i download i am waiting fo moe on.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
well im just waiting for more there are alot of games that take a long time. i think if you rush a game theres a chance it will be bad but that's just me lol. some times updates have two mybe three thing and a big download lol. most of the games i download i am waiting fo moe on.
Agree Look at Anthem

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes