NBV

Jun 26, 2017
Hi
We can't replay GC ? And i unlock many illustrations and i cant see them ?
Need to finish the game ?
There is no scene viewer.

Yeah I realized this too. We cant actually replay the scenes we encountered from the gallery. With all the sounds and text... We can only see the pictures there which kinda sucks. I wish there was some gallery mod like in Roundscape where you can replay all scenes whenever you want with all text, dialogues and sounds :(
Games like Kingdom of Deception already have other executable made by third party users to do just this. I would honestly rather fund half of my Opala money someone to do this than have Gabe use more than that half to hire some shoddy hooker to badly cosplay one of the characters.

Delirios Soldier

Nov 22, 2018
so, is there any new content with momma cecily and kythie in 2.16? i saw on rule34 blowjob pic from r_ex and sparrow with former and just wonder, should i download or wait one year after army

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok there is a cg but if your looking for the play back then that would probably be the mirror that has not been added yet. the gc can be scene by buying the atr gallory book.

Aug 9, 2017
Can I get a Quick explanation from someone here about this "Distress" thing that happens to some characters in game?
is this just a status effect leading to a visual change or is it actually doing something statistic or perhaps opening the way to other status effects?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's just a status effect leading to a visual change, and as far as I know there's no plans to expand it into anything further than that.

Aug 9, 2017
Is there any other new gameplay mechanics introduced in the Combat system? ((I haven't played this since 2017) I'm asking because no tutorial in the game seems to tell anything about those obvious changes.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes