Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
We're still in the beta stages. When they're done it'll be episode 3 that gets released with one more after that.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
nothing new story wise? you got changelog?
really a bummer if theres no new quest/story content

RARTE96

Oct 30, 2018
In the 2.17 version, when i get to homestead an enter the house at some point the game stops just like the Illusian forest when it just came out, its just me or does somebody else has the same problem?

Reactions: UkantCMe

UkantCMe

Nov 2, 2018
In the 2.17 version, when i get to homestead an enter the house at some point the game stops just like the Illusian forest when it just came out, its just me or does somebody else has the same problem?
Same for me. It's when Ra'Tiki rushes back to Cecily

Last edited:

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
same as for me, just freezed when Beatrix finish her dialogue in the homestead, i guess we need wait for a fix

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Ehhh it doesn't seem there actually was added any story guys.
I had a save before the final content fight with Van and the 'Sorry this is the end of the beta' message is still there directly after.
Also, it's not actually stated in the changelog that additional story content has been added...
Fix 449 - A new full scene has been added and can be triggered by doing something "usual" in Castle Warrengard.
I found this one. You have to sleep in your bed, BUT the variable 'Kythie Permanent' needs to be 3 or above. And mine isn't FOR SOME REASON. I suspect the variable additions or the variable itself was added long after my save. So the scene would require me to restart the playthrough again.
I've only been able to find a single +1 to the variable on the initial dialogue of party member Kythie.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes