RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Watching people get butthurt because they can't fuck their pet furry without her touching a horse dick first is a balm on my soul.

(Psst, you knew what kind of game you were playing this far into it, why did you expect that your little imouto-chan would be your exclusive fuck-hole?)
To be fair it would be nice to have a character that doesn't fuck everything that moves. I mean I do agree that its not Gabes thing, but when so many people are asking for it and its the legit perfect situation I don't see why it couldn't be done. It wouldnt be a detriment to the story either, just a simple toggle of 2 switches.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone know how to access the new sidequests? I went to the Grandmaster's Hut, but the guy there just says he'll only accept someone who's finished the pilgrimage.

Blu

May 15, 2017
More of an dream scene from a dream demon. You have to sleep in the castle with a perverse Kythie (let Mhu'tiki train her and you have to accept her new form in a talk scene)

This update has one scene in it, more girls to play Stripping o' Die, and some sexual pixel art after the Colussia Seige arc in the Imperial Castle throne room, other then that rest is just filler work around the game. You can't really progress the story so that's it.
how to get dream cecliy sequence?

agent56p

Mar 1, 2019
does anyone have a list of all the pilgrimage altar locations?
I'm assuming that's how you start the new sidequests and I'm missing one.

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
last time i played the game version, it ended where your dog became "something else" after a boss fight, how much the story has advanced now?

sorry for being vage, it was a long time ago

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
last time i played the game version, it ended where your dog became "something else" after a boss fight, how much the story has advanced now?

sorry for being vage, it was a long time ago
Probably about 2 to 2 1/2 hours of gameplay. More or less depending on grind.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Based on the strange standards I'm seeing on NTR: in this game, maybe it's not ntr because even though they fool around the harem never truly seems to wanna betray you, but this without doubt absolutely needs to have at least a cheating tag.

Sep 24, 2017
how to get dream cecliy sequence?
It happens when you try and save Opala in the Illusian Forest after the Kahr Event (the one with the dragon and mad doctor). You can only see cecliy in the part of the dream from visiting her in the beginning of the game and giving her flowers (seems you need to establish a loving mother relationship that the demon will taunt the main character about). 311246

does anyone have a list of all the pilgrimage altar locations?
I'm assuming that's how you start the new sidequests and I'm missing one.
Anyone know how to access the new sidequests? I went to the Grandmaster's Hut, but the guy there just says he'll only accept someone who's finished the pilgrimage.
Check your items/ Encyclopedia / Titles / Explorer / now check the places you have been at to see what you missed. (also: Fix 459 - Praeceps Isle and Pit of Ror'Ga has each gotten a new map: so they have the new pilgrimage locations to look for) There are 10 in total.

also how to unlock paeceilla?
agent56p right

I'm guessing you have to upgrade some part of warrengard, but I'm missing a couple of properties so I'm not sure.
After unlocking the top part of the castle (third floor to the left), you then need to talk to her again at the top of the mountain where you first meet her, fight her to prove your strength (warning she is though as her breasts are big), and talk to her again when she moves to the castle and you will be able to summon her.

Last edited:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Based on the strange standards I'm seeing on NTR: in this game, maybe it's not ntr because even though they fool around the harem never truly seems to wanna betray you, but this without doubt absolutely needs to have at least a cheating tag.
It would still be NTR.

If the game didn't have a male protagonist and it was just a bunch of women getting fucked by random guys it wouldn't be NTR but because the game has a character you play as and the women you are after are fucking everyone else and blueballing the character you play as then that makes it NTR.

NTR is about sexual jealousy.

I haven't played this game since it was still being worked on in episode 1 when Gabe started putting less work in when he got on patreon and made some claim about construction keeping him up for about a year and it seems he's still blueballing the protagonist. I would need to be a masochist to ever go back knowing it's as bad as ever.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
It would still be NTR.

If the game didn't have a male protagonist and it was just a bunch of women getting fucked by random guys it wouldn't be NTR but because the game has a character you play as and the women you are after are fucking everyone else and blueballing the character you play as then that makes it NTR.

I haven't played this game since it was still being worked on in episode 1 when Gabe started putting less work in when he got on patreon and made some claim about construction keeping him up for about a year and it seems he's still blueballing the protagonist. I would need to be a masochist to ever go back knowing it's as bad as ever.
Is the MC actually in a confirmed relationship with any of them? If not, it's not technically NTR (blue balling sure, but not NTR).

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Is the MC actually in a confirmed relationship with any of them? If not, it's not technically NTR (blue balling sure, but not NTR).
There's no technical, NTR is sexual jealousy, a relationship is not required.

If I where to make a story about how the MC who is in love with a girl and he hangs out with her and as he's going to see her one day he finds her fucking some guy and he falls down crying. That would be a perfect example of NTR despite not being in a relationship.

If I make an MC who is married to a woman and he goes out and fucks 10 other girls, his wife sleeps with another guy to try and make him jealous and he doesn't give a fuck, that is not NTR.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes