0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Yet I remember a post on swegabe's blog where he said he might make mc a female(furry) in LoQOIII (January 22, 2019 post).
Yeah I guess we'll see it when we see it somewhere around 2035 at this rate.
Stay fucking tuned.

Blu

May 15, 2017
It happens when you try and save Opala in the Illusian Forest after the Kahr Event (the one with the dragon and mad doctor). You can only see cecliy in the part of the dream from visiting her in the beginning of the game and giving her flowers (seems you need to establish a loving mother relationship that the demon will taunt the main character about). View attachment 311246

Check your items/ Encyclopedia / Titles / Explorer / now check the places you have been at to see what you missed. (also: Fix 459 - Praeceps Isle and Pit of Ror'Ga has each gotten a new map: so they have the new pilgrimage locations to look for) There are 10 in total.

agent56p right

After unlocking the top part of the castle (third floor to the left), you then need to talk to her again at the top of the mountain where you first meet her, fight her to prove your strength (warning she is though as her breasts are big), and talk to her again when she moves to the castle and you will be able to summon her.
i never retsrated the game to do that. also when i get to the dream sequecne it freezes in the bed with that doctor

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Having 2.17 now, still stuck at homestead after Dialog with the mother.
Have I missed something?
I updated to the version in the first post and have the Homestead black screen problem.
I started from my old save, which was from when the last plot happening was Kythe turning female.
Any fix for this or ideas what is wrong?
bug? after Colussia Seige arc back to mom house? at the end of chat it freeze
Same thing happened to me, guess it's time to wait for a fix
See here: https://f95zone.to/threads/legend-of-queen-opala-origin-v2-17-swegabe.471/post-1955032

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
A new full scene has been added and can be triggered by doing something "usual" in Castle Warrengard. doing what?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes