obibobi

May 10, 2017
You're kinda shooting your own argument in the foot here: The MC of this game clearly doesn't care who the girls sleep with, so by your own definition it's not NTR. There's no sexual jealousy element except what you bring here yourself.

I will semi-agree with you on one thing though, given Gabe's obvious kinks it makes no sense for these games to have a male protagonist and she should have went with a female one instead.

"But Viressa, what about having sex with Opala, Farah, and Osirah? Or the other waifus in these games?"

Helps if you reply properly

In my example the MC is not sleeping with his wife and has no sexual desire towards her. If she slept with another man while he still desired her it would be NTR because she's choosing another man over him.

In this game the MC has sexual desire towards these women so obviously he cares who they sleep with and they are sleeping with others instead, you just don't have the option to make it you.

It's not natural for men to be ok with women sleeping around if you plan to stick with the idea that the MC doesn't mind.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017

In my example the MC is not sleeping with his wife and has no sexual desire towards her. If she slept with another man while he still desired her it would be NTR because she's choosing another man over him.

In this game the MC has sexual desire towards these women so obviously he cares who they sleep with and they are sleeping with others instead, you just don't have the option to make it you.

It's not natural for men to be ok with women sleeping around if you plan to stick with the idea that the MC doesn't mind.
We Call that a Cuck

Reactions: Synaxis and obibobi

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Well, I'm glad I inspired such discussion, but is it ntr or just cheating? It needs one of those tags at least.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Thank you for the answer, even though my problem was not crashing.
I entered long before the siege just after Kythes transformation but before Kythie got well enough to be in the party.
The screen was dark but I could move right in the darkness and I could move to the world map again.
The darkness disappeared later when I tried to enter right before I entered the besieged city for some reason.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Based on the strange standards I'm seeing on NTR: in this game, maybe it's not ntr because even though they fool around the harem never truly seems to wanna betray you, but this without doubt absolutely needs to have at least a cheating tag.
I believe a voyeurism tag should be there, but cheating I don't think so.

Feb 17, 2018
Well, I'm glad I inspired such discussion, but is it ntr or just cheating? It needs one of those tags at least.
I thought cheating has to do with keeping it a secret from your partner. This is more like a swinger relationship. The MC here is okay with the women in his party to act on their sexual desires as he himself chooses to sleep around with women outside his party as well.

So far in the story, the MC has the choice to make Young Farah expose her breasts for money. He is still on the fence that his male dog became a female anthro he wants in his bed. And he knows that Mu'Tiki is someone who would fuck anything with a dick. And the only "pure" exclusive sexual partner he has in his party currently is the flat chested Ra'Tiki. I don't know why having Kythie licking horse cock makes her unfuckable to people even though the MC is the one who takes her female virginity. I guess that's just how intolerant some people are in the concept that their furry waifu (or any other women) have previous experience (despite how little of it there is) is now a completely ruined slut?

Reactions: torkenstiem

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I say that the problem of the game is how blueballed the MC is, for example: Gabrielle and Masquerade are huge sluts that sleep with anyone but the MC, there's no reason they didn't fuck already.

I thought cheating has to do with keeping it a secret from your partner. This is more like a swinger relationship. The MC here is okay with the women in his party to act on their sexual desires as he himself chooses to sleep around with women outside his party as well.

So far in the story, the MC has the choice to make Young Farah expose her breasts for money. He is still on the fence that his male dog became a female anthro he wants in his bed. And he knows that Mu'Tiki is someone who would fuck anything with a dick. And the only "pure" exclusive sexual partner he has in his party currently is the flat chested Ra'Tiki. I don't know why having Kythie licking horse cock makes her unfuckable to people even though the MC is the one who takes her female virginity. I guess that's just how intolerant some people are in the concept that their furry waifu (or any other women) have previous experience (despite how little of it there is) is now a completely ruined slut?
It's kinda silly how you first need to make her learn everything about sex first, then let her lick a horse's dong, then finally you can fuck her. Wouldn't it be better if you could fuck her first and then make the horse part optional?

LIL RAVEN

Jun 9, 2018
does this game have gallery? i downloaded the save but i cant find any scene and i dont want to play game on my own

Feb 17, 2018
I say that the problem of the game is how blueballed the MC is, for example: Gabrielle and Masquerade are huge sluts that sleep with anyone but the MC, there's no reason they didn't fuck already.

It's kinda silly how you first need to make her learn everything about sex first, then let her lick a horse's dong, then finally you can fuck her. Wouldn't it be better if you could fuck her first and then make the horse part optional?
True, and if enough people ask for it(specifically those that support Gabe), then maybe that option will be added on later. So far it's just been beta builds and can change significantly in the finished game. Gabrielle and Mascarade already have the tent mechanic on the data. That's the only reason I can imagine why the Mc has been blueballed by a few characters so far. What gets implemented is what the creator has written and what fans have been asked for the most. The only thing I'm wondering is if there are a general story and workflow the creator is following while adding fan request along the way, or the creator is writing the story on the fly every week to meet the deadline to say something was done during the week every Tuesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: COOL_CAT

@AmericanTemplar

Dec 16, 2017

Its not NTR because your woman here is young Farah and she only fucks you (unless you decide otherwise) the rest are side bitches so they can fuck whoever they want and most of them don't anyway.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
NTR war, NTR war never changes.

Coming back after a year to check if there's already new scenes and people are still going over the same arguments.

As for myself, my only disappointment is the lack of scenes with Gaby and the MC and Ra'tiki scenes in general, I think she still has only 2?

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes