TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
True, and if enough people ask for it(specifically those that support Gabe), then maybe that option will be added on later. So far it's just been beta builds and can change significantly in the finished game. Gabrielle and Mascarade already have the tent mechanic on the data. That's the only reason I can imagine why the Mc has been blueballed by a few characters so far. What gets implemented is what the creator has written and what fans have been asked for the most. The only thing I'm wondering is if there are a general story and workflow the creator is following while adding fan request along the way, or the creator is writing the story on the fly every week to meet the deadline to say something was done during the week every Tuesday.
See that the point i thought that poll we all did for gabe would let us fuck Gab or Hell Masquerade at this point and don't forget that you help her with some quest with a ring so she can fuck some dude on the beach

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
anyone know why a few location cleared titles arent popping even though i collected everything in the areas?

DDragonX

Nov 29, 2017

game freezes at this point when ratiki jumps in after beatrix and cecily conversation at homestead. Any probable solution ?
Although the fireplace and lamp animations were alive.

Reactions: rdblev

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
From reading the last few pages of comments, I can see that this is the exact type of game that should have had a female MC instead of a male MC. Avioding the NTR tag by just saying that the MC is ok with all the girls sleeping around (not a player choice) is just lazy. Having the MC be ok with it without a player choice is (from the perspective of the player) not fundamentally different from the MC not being ok with it. I don't like NTR type content, but if you are going to have a main character and have a bunch of the girls sleeping around with other dudes, just be up front about it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To play devil's advocate a second, this is the third game in the series where a bunch of girls sleep with other dudes.

In the first one you can get married to one of the royals and they still fuck around. Not sure if you can get married in the second one, I forget the end, but the girls fuck around in that.

It's been a running theme.

The MC gets more action in this game than he did in the first by a loooong way.

There have been complaints about it since the first game all those years ago and nothing has changed. It's highly doubtful anything will change now.

It's a shit thing to say but if girls fucking around isn't what people want to see then games like Opala and Roundscape are not for them.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I thought cheating has to do with keeping it a secret from your partner. This is more like a swinger relationship. The MC here is okay with the women in his party to act on their sexual desires as he himself chooses to sleep around with women outside his party as well.

So far in the story, the MC has the choice to make Young Farah expose her breasts for money. He is still on the fence that his male dog became a female anthro he wants in his bed. And he knows that Mu'Tiki is someone who would fuck anything with a dick. And the only "pure" exclusive sexual partner he has in his party currently is the flat chested Ra'Tiki. I don't know why having Kythie licking horse cock makes her unfuckable to people even though the MC is the one who takes her female virginity. I guess that's just how intolerant some people are in the concept that their furry waifu (or any other women) have previous experience (despite how little of it there is) is now a completely ruined slut?
I wouldn't call it intolerable, most guys just don't like it when girls they're with put another man's junk in their mouths, horse or not.

Also, I see no relationship between what you're saying and what I'm saying. Why do you think I suspect previous experience, even small amounts, makes them a ruined slut? Seems like a strawman to me.

On to your point, there should be a harem sharing tag or cheating tag of some kind at the very minimum. And no, cheating does not require it to be done in secret. Definition of cheating in this context is "be sexually unfaithful." So yes, it would definitely fit here.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
To play devil's advocate a second, this is the third game in the series where a bunch of girls sleep with other dudes.

In the first one you can get married to one of the royals and they still fuck around. Not sure if you can get married in the second one, I forget the end, but the girls fuck around in that.

It's been a running theme.

The MC gets more action in this game than he did in the first by a loooong way.

There have been complaints about it since the first game all those years ago and nothing has changed. It's highly doubtful anything will change now.

It's a shit thing to say but if girls fucking around isn't what people want to see then games like Opala and Roundscape are not for them.
Im not disagreeing with you. I actually really enjoy Roundscape when playing as a female MC. But I won't play as a male MC for the reasons you mention above. I don't have a problem with the content existing, I just avoid it. I havent played the other games either, and I probably won't, which is okay, obviously not everyone is going to like everything. It still seems to me like the game could have probably been a lot better with a female MC. Treasure Hunter Claire for example is, IMO, one of the best RPGM 2d games out there, but if it had a male MC, and you had a bunch of female party members that slept around (even if you also got to sleep with them), it would have been a lot worse. Maybe this doesn't deserve the NTR tag, but there are a lot of games out there that do similar things (Male MC and the females sleep around, but they dodge the NTR tag through things like the MC being ok with it without any player choice, or saying they aren't technically in a relationship, etc.). Maybe there should be some sort of tag for that stuff so people like me (Who are in the "If its a Male MC, I need at least the option to ensure that all females I can sleep with don't fuck other dudes" camp) can easily identify that.

TLDR my 2 points are in general

1. There should be a tag for those games that have the females sleep around but TECHNICALLY dodge the NTR/Cheating tags.
2. This game would have been a lot better with a female MC.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That's not a shit thing to say, that's just reality. This is just how Gabes games are, people sleep around and everyone is in a really open "relationship" (Quotes because all the relationship is apart from Farah and Kythie is them just being in the same party for the main characters).

Reactions: Avaron1974
Feb 17, 2018
I wouldn't call it intolerable, most guys just don't like it when girls they're with put another man's junk in their mouths, horse or not.

Also, I see no relationship between what you're saying and what I'm saying. Why do you think I suspect previous experience, even small amounts, makes them a ruined slut? Seems like a strawman to me.

On to your point, there should be a harem sharing tag or cheating tag of some kind at the very minimum. And no, cheating does not require it to be done in secret. Definition of cheating in this context is "be sexually unfaithful." So yes, it would definitely fit here.

And that's why I'm calling it swingers or an open relationship since both parties are actively being unfaithful with each others consent. Cheating has to do with fraud, deceit and not in the consent of the other party in the relationship. So the ntr tag and a cheating tag is wrong by the very link you have provided.

And it is being shitty to hate someone for touching someone else's cock before you guys started a relationship. In the story, the MC was on the fence on how to deal with his male dog becoming a furry waifu. After Kythie's actions in this beta made up his mind.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's not a shit thing to say, that's just reality. This is just how Gabes games are, people sleep around and everyone is in a really open "relationship" (Quotes because all the relationship is apart from Farah and Kythie is them just being in the same party for the main characters).
By shit thing I mean I don't like telling people not to play something. I try to avoid it but in cases like this and Adorevia I don't see them changing the formula.

Like you say, apart from young Farah showing interest in the MC and Kythie later on no one else has any romantic interest besides sex. In Roundscape, apart from a bit of pillow talk, there is no relationship until the proposal at the end.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
And that's why I'm calling it swingers or an open relationship since both parties are actively being unfaithful with each others consent. Cheating has to do with fraud, deceit and not in the consent of the other party in the relationship. So the ntr tag and a cheating tag is wrong by the very link you have provided.

And it is being shitty to hate someone for touching someone else's cock before you guys started a relationship. In the story, the MC was on the fence on how to deal with his male dog becoming a furry waifu. After Kythie's actions in this beta made up his mind.
mutual faithlessness is still cheating

According to a quick search, faithful def: "(of a spouse or partner) never having a sexual relationship with anyone else."
consent is irrelevant.

If both your partner and you are cheating on one another, you are still cheating on each other given both parties consent. It would be like allowing someone to cheat in a game, it doesn't make it not cheating just because the other player consented.

I didn't get that far, but based on the comments the player can express a desire to not share farah.

Also, where did I say "hate someone?" The conclusions you draw are way out of whack. I might not be bothered by the idea of someone having a dick in their mouth, but if I'm interested in a relationship with someone I think most people wouldn't want a pic of someone else's dick in her mouth before getting into that relationship.

Feb 17, 2018
mutual faithlessness is still cheating

According to a quick search, faithful def: "(of a spouse or partner) never having a sexual relationship with anyone else."
consent is irrelevant.

If both your partner and you are cheating on one another, you are still cheating on each other given both parties consent. It would be like allowing someone to cheat in a game, it doesn't make it not cheating just because the other player consented.

I didn't get that far, but based on the comments the player can express a desire to not share farah.

Also, where did I say "hate someone?" The conclusions you draw are way out of whack. I might not be bothered by the idea of someone having a dick in their mouth, but if I'm interested in a relationship with someone I think most people wouldn't want a pic of someone else's dick in her mouth before getting into that relationship.
Oh? My bad, I thought you were ones who were raging on the Kythie thing in this thread. The open relationship is still a better definition than just cheating. And ntr is out the window since that involves other aspects like blackmail, and stealing the girl away from the other party. And yeah a picture of someone your interested in sucking others dick in the past is uncomfortable which would be a different argument entirely. People in here are calling shit on a character (Kythie) for licking dick before starting a relationship with her is just terrible imo since the MC gets around. A better argument would be having the option to avoid that in this game (which I'll be in favor for) and still pursue a relationship with her which will be decided by the creator. If that doesn't happen, oh well!

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Im not disagreeing with you. I actually really enjoy Roundscape when playing as a female MC. But I won't play as a male MC for the reasons you mention above. I don't have a problem with the content existing, I just avoid it. I havent played the other games either, and I probably won't, which is okay, obviously not everyone is going to like everything. It still seems to me like the game could have probably been a lot better with a female MC. Treasure Hunter Claire for example is, IMO, one of the best RPGM 2d games out there, but if it had a male MC, and you had a bunch of female party members that slept around (even if you also got to sleep with them), it would have been a lot worse. Maybe this doesn't deserve the NTR tag, but there are a lot of games out there that do similar things (Male MC and the females sleep around, but they dodge the NTR tag through things like the MC being ok with it without any player choice, or saying they aren't technically in a relationship, etc.). Maybe there should be some sort of tag for that stuff so people like me (Who are in the "If its a Male MC, I need at least the option to ensure that all females I can sleep with don't fuck other dudes" camp) can easily identify that.

TLDR my 2 points are in general

1. There should be a tag for those games that have the females sleep around but TECHNICALLY dodge the NTR/Cheating tags.
2. This game would have been a lot better with a female MC.
The closest Japanese equivalent to what you are suggesting is "nukige." Essentially, a game that's all about sex and has no deeper meaning to the acts lol

At most, this game only deserves a 'cheating' tag (if one of the girls is in a relationship with the MC but sleeps with others). A game isn't classified as NTR simply because the audience feels like they are being cheated on. To be classified as NTR, I would say that:

1) A major aspect of the game involves stirring up and focusing on the negative feelings (eg. hate, betrayal) in the MC (the ingame character, not the audience) caused by the other party's infidelity.

If a game takes place from solely a female's perspective (like Roundscape or TH Claire), it's only classified as "cheating" (since the girl is screwing around while in a relationship, but the game doesn't focus on the negative feelings associated with the act).

Anyways, sorry for continuing the NTR war. Just wanted to offer my perspective lol

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes